Chapter 47

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The bus started to move in its pace. All the bus started their journeys. The students were really excited. As you know our main characters were in bus no.4. 

The section Z with the school Princesses and their home room teacher taeyeon with her potential girlfriend slash sanas cousin tiffany. 

About 30 minutes after their journey started, taeyeon stood up from her seat.
"Everyone, lets make our journey more fun. Since we are in a school trip, not in your honeymoon. Also the singles won't feel left out. " said taeyeon. 

"Exactly!! " said jihyo screaming. Seulgi also nodded.
"Yep, respects for the singles. Cause i was once a single. " said taeyeon. Dahyun smirked. 
"So are you saying that you and ms. Tiffany are in a relationship??" said dahyun loudly for everyone to hear.

Taeyeon blushed. " yahh, no.....not yet.."said taeyeon. Everyone heard since she said it on microphone. 
"Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhh." everyone teased again.
"Ok enough. Lets play a game. Hmm....how about we divide into two teams?" said taeyeon. 
"That sounds good teacher!! " said taehyung.
"Hmm, me and tiffany will also play with you guys. " said taeyeon. Tiffany was smiling ear to ear. She was excited.  Tiffany then stood up.
"And we won't be on the same team.  " added tiffany.  Taeyeon widened her eyes.
"Are you sure??!" said taeyeon. 
"Yes.....why? Are you scared?? " asked tiffany teasing.
"Oohhhhhh~~~" said everyone. 
"Wooh wooh wooh .....wait a minute woman,(chuckles) I am not scared of you. Instead you should be the one to be scared. I was just worried thinking you might lose the game. " Said Taeyeon more like challenging Tiffany. Tiffany raised her brows.
"Ok then let's see who wins. " Said Tiffany.
"Of course we will be the winner. " Said Taeyeon smirking.
"Keep on dreaming. " Said Tiffany.

"If that's the case then let us be divided in 2 teams. So who wants to join Ms. Taeyeon's team?" Asked Jungkook.
"Section Z will be in Ms . Taeyeon's team .does anyone have any problem?" Asked seulgi to others. Others shooked their head.

"Ok then the rest of us will be in Ms. Tiffany's team. It will be fun ." Said Jimin smirking.
"Unnie!! Let's win this against them ." Said sana excitedly.
"There's no way you can win cause we are here. " Said tzuyu smirking.
At this point the groups were already divided.

"So what will we play?" Asked jihyo.
"Cockfighting?" Asked jisoo.
"No, it will be too dangerous. " Said jeongyeon.
"So then how about
"Umm, how about ' guess the song name ' ?" Suggested momo.
"For the first time you used your brain momo. " said mina crossing her hands. Momo pouted.
"Aww, don’t' be sad momoring. I am here. I love you no matter what." Said Dahyun looking at momo. Momo smiled.
"I love you too Dahyun-ah. " Said momo .

"Ok ok that's it. Dahyun you do remember that momo is your opponent right? " Said Taeyeon. Dahyun just shrugged.

"Ok so let's make some rules .
Rule no.1: no favour for your lover from another team . You have to forget that your opponent is your gf or bf.

Rule no 2: in this game , one team will choose two members from other team . They will give a song name to one of them and the other one has to guess it. During that time the one team who will guessing the song can't help the one who is guessing. If they do , they will lose 2 points.

Rule no.3: in this game you can't do the choreograph of the song , you also can't speak . Only gestures are allowed.

Rule no 4: the one who is guessing have to guess the song in 1 minute.

Rule no 5 : the team that gets 10 points first will be the ultimate winner. "
Said Taeyeon in her microphone.

"Okkkk!!!" Said the students.
"Now my team come to the Right side. Team Tiffany can have the left side.."
Said Taeyeon.
"But you forgot one thing teacher." Said nayeon.
"That is??" Asked Taeyeon.
"The reward??" Said nayeon.
"Oh yeah, hahaha, how silly am I. So the reward is if team Tiffany wins through the whole camp time we will be doing their work. If we win then they will be doing it. " Said Taeyeon.

"Section Z we have to win this!!" Said Lisa to her teammates.

"Let's win this!! Go school princesses and prince." Said Jennie to her teammates.
"We will win . " Said Jungkook.
"They should watch their back. " Said Jimin smirking.

Both team were hyped up.

Then both Taeyeon and Tiffany stood face to face. They played rock paper scissors. Tiffany won. So Tiffany team will be giving a song to Taeyeon team.

"So who should we choose??" Asked jihyo whispering.
"How about chaeyoung and Dahyun? I know chaeyoung isn't good with doing gestures. " Said mina.
"Hmm , sounds good. " Said Tiffany.
"And song??" Asked rose.
"How about (whisper) (whisper) " said sana whispering to everyone.

Everyone nodded smirking.
Then they called chaeyoung and Dahyun and choose chaeyoung as the one who will be doing the gestures.
They told chaeyoung the song name. C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter