Chapter 8

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The class as always started again. But today Taeyeon's eyes were stuck in someone else . Still thinking why that particular someone is in this class. The whole section Z was the same, not listening to what she was saying. So Taeyeon decided to ask them about the competition.
"So ....you guys are also inside the competition of "section of the year" .what's your strategy?" Taeyeon said.
"Oh.....you are also asking about that dumb competition, huh?! Well I guess you are like the other teachers, who wants to win "the best teacher" . " Tzuyu said annoyingly.
"And here we thought you were different." Chaeyoung said disappointingly.
"Well all the teachers are same." Yoongi said. 
"Tsk. I thought we can trust you." Taehyung said. The others also had dissatisfactions on their face. 

Before Taeyeon could say anything about it the bell rang for lunch time. 

The whole section then went out of the room one by one. Taeyeon heaved a sigh. Thinking why they reacted this way. 

Meanwhile nayeon being the one who is planning an evil plan against jeongyeon have already made her plan and decided to do it as early as possible. So after a lot of thinking she decided what she has to do. 

In the hallways a guy was walking silently , he kept his phone on his coats pocket . Nayeon then started to do her charm. She intentionally bumped to the guy and fell on the guys arm, making it look like she was about to fall , she then smiled innocently and acting cute ,then she said, 
"Oppa~~~, khamsamnida ." 

The guy felt flutter and was looking at nayeon smiling like an idiot. Then nayeon said, "oppa ~~~ let go off me~~~ . Even though I know I am irresistible" While pouting.  That guy is now blushing.  Then the guy let go off her and nayeon gave the guy a smile and started to walk .  

But what the guy didn't realize is that nayeon took his phone from his coats pocket. Nayeon smirked while holding the phone. Then she went to her classroom knowing that there won't be that much students. 

Nayeons pov: 

I still can't forget what that has done to me. How dare she kissed me
Without my permission. I am on one of the best section of this school. Not to mention I am gonna be the next sensation in the fashion world with my "I am myself" brand.  Yes it's my family business. 

My first kiss worths more than million. How dare she take it away like that. That video of her kissing me has gone viral in school. And now whenever people see me they say that "look it's the IT girl nayeon that got kissed by a hotie. " I mean are you serious? From which side she seems like a hotie. She looks like a low life. Hmph. 

I have made an evil plan to give her a lesson. So I am gonna do what I planned. I took a guys phone. Well ..... technically stole it. Cause I wanted the video of it . I mean wouldn't it be awkward if I go and ask someone to give me the video where a low life is stealing my first kiss. Which I saved for someone like jinyoung. 

So I took the phone inside the class and took the video from his phone. I know that almost everyone have that video cause it's viral. After taking the video in my phone I edited the video. I just cut the shoe part and kept the kissing part.  Pretty evil, right? 

Then I went to the place where I bumped to the guy and carefully threw his phone where we bumped. No one was in the hallways. Cause they were in cafeteria, probably fangirling or fanboying over mark and sana. 

After a while that guy came and took his phone from that place and yes I was there but hiding. Then I went to cafeteria. The atmosphere there was pretty heavy. Why? I don't know. 

"Guys why is everyone so quite? " I asked frowning .momo looked super mad. She was glaring at mina. Who was giving her a bored look. 

"Can anyone tell me what's happening?" I asked again. 
"Uhm ....well apparently mina said that she thinks Momo's boyfriend is not a good guy . But Momo thinks he is not. " Jihyo explained. 

Oh ....

Well actually I agree with mina . I have seen him with many girls before but shrugged it off. Thinking that maybe he is not cheating and I am misunderstanding him . So I said what it felt like. 

"Momo babe I love you but pls break up with your boyfriend. I also think he is not a good guy." I said with a calming voice while sitting beside her and patting her back. She frowned . 

"Unnie you too?" She said angrily. 
"Not only her Momo. We also think that." Sana said. Everyone agreed. Momo is now having a frowning face. She then took her food and went out from the cafeteria.

"Momo!!" We called her but she ignored us. Aish. This is a problem now. Then the bell rang . We decided to go back to our class but I went to the principal office. Why didn't I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter