Chapter 50

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ok listen everyone, don't make too much sound. We need to be careful . Remember it's sunmi. You know her. She is really cautious person. " Said Jin to everyone. The section Z was there. 

"Wait.....are we going to scare only Ms. Sumi? " Asked tzuyu. 
Jin nodded. 
"And what if she gives us punishment??" Asked jeongyeon. 
"She won't. Hehe. It's always been my dream to scare her. " Said Jin ambitiously.
"Wait this sounds good , I am in ." Said jeongyeon smirking. Of course she is the prankster after all. 
"Hmm, doesn't sound bad. " Said Lisa smirking. 
"Yeah a really good way to take revenge. " Said jisoo thinking about that one time when sunmi punished them for being late in the assembly. 
"Yeah fine.  whatever. " Said yoongi. Even though he also wanted to do this. Everyone was now thinking about the same thing and smirking. 
"Sigh. You are gonna fail Jin. Forget it. " Said Taeyeon. 
"Oh come on Taeyeon. Have some faith on me!! It's gonna be fun.." said Jin. 
"Do whatever you like. Just make sure to not get punishment here. You know her she once gave punishment to a student to clean everyone's plates in the school trip." Said Taeyeon. 
"Yeah yeah. Ok now here's the plan. Tzuyu and chaeyoung you are going to wake up sunmi. Just trow something on her and she will be awake for sure. Then jeongyeon I want you to wear this white clothes and wigs. " Said Jin. Others nodded. 

"Next yoongi and Taehyung record everything. After all this is the moment that should be written down to history. " Said Jin dramatically. 
"Last but not least lisa and jisoo , you both make sure that to take pictures. You know moment of history. " Said Jin again dramatically.  

"Seulgi give Dahyun Anabelle make up. Take this bag. It has everything you need. " Said Jin. Seulgi nodded smiling. Taeyeon just shook her head. 
"You know what I am just gonna watch. " Said Taeyeon. 

"Oh and btw can any of you do this- 


Said Jin . Dowing it. 
"Ummm , would this do ??" Said Dahyun and did this 

                    


"Yes!!! This would be awesome. Dahyun just smile creepily and then move forward. We both would be doing it from two sides.  I am gonna wear some white contact lense to make my pupil look white.  " Said Jin grinning . Like he won a trophy. 

"Ok everyone enough talking. Let's rehearse it sometimes. Dahyun, jeongyeon go and get ready.  Seulgi help them ." Said Jin . Then they practiced sometimes. 

Dahyun came out with her Anabelle look. 


"Wooh dubu looks scary. Anyways. Say cheeseeee. " Said jisoo and took pictures of Dahyun. 
*Shivers* " it's creepy. " Said Lisa shivering. 

Jeongyeon came out wearing the white dress with the wig. 

"Ok let's start the plan. " Said Jin. 

As planned tzuyu and chaeyoung thought of waking sunmi up. They threw a paper to sunmis face which made sunmi wake up. 

Sunmi woke up  . She opened her phones flashlight to see who it was. Chungha and IU both were sleeping.   no one was at the entrance. She then took the paper and opened it. 

'come outside ' was wrote in it. Sunmi thought about what could it meant. Nonetheless she decided to go outside.  She stepped out of the tent . As she stepped out jeongyeon came running to her. Remind you that jeongyeon was wearing the white dress and wig. But sunmi had no reaction. She was staring blankly. Jeongyeon came near her . 

"Boooooo" she made scaring sounds. But sunmi was still staring at her blankly.

'wait....why isn't she scaring.......is she sleep walking??' jeongyeon thought. She then move her hand to see if she is awake. Sunmi blinked twice. Jeongyeon knew she isn't sleeping anymore.

'is s-she p-possessed??' jeongyeon thought and now she was the one who was getting scared. Her legs were shaking. She gulped. 

She then ran from there. 
'OH MY GOD!!!!!!' jeongyeon thought while running. 

Meanwhile sunmi just shrugged. 'She forget to hide her shoes. Seriously what kind of ghost would wear slippers. ' thought sunmi. 

Taeyeon who saw everything while hiding just sighed. ."I knew they are going to fail. " Said Taeyeon to herself. 

Then came Jin and Dahyun from the both side doing there trick. Dahyun smiling creepily. 

But sunmi still had no reaction . She then looked at her left side while holding the phones flashlight near her chin and glaring. 

Dahyun stopped moving. She then started to run away. 

"Oh no . Save me~~~~ 😭😭" Dahyun said running. 

Then sunmi gave the same look to Jin . Jin stopped. He became scared too. 

"I know it's you!!!" Said sunmi. 
"He-hey. It w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter