Chapter 1

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today  taeyeon have a  interview as a  teacher in JBSY Academy. She was wearing  simple clothes. She was wearing loose sport pants and a white t shirt. She was chanting that she can do her work as a teacher. 

She entered the school. The school looked really beautiful. It was expected. She asked the students where the head teachers office was.

"Excuse me, can you tell me where is the principles office? " taeyeon asked smilingly and cheerfully. 

"Yes, go straight and turn right." said the student. 

"Thank you" taeyeon said and smiled. 

Unknown to her the students were actually judging her for what she was wearing. Some were laughing. Taeyeon didn’t give a to them.

Taeyeon went to the head teachers  office.  She knocked the door. 
"Come in." said a manly voice.
"Good morning sir." - taeyeon. 
"Good morning, how may i help you?" - jyp

"Sir i am here for the job interview. You are looking for a teacher, right? " -taeyeon. 
"Oh yea. Pls sit.  " - jyp.

Taeyeon did as what he said.
"Show me your documents. "- jyp.
" here you go sir."- taeyeon 

She was a bit tensed. Cause her in her documents her education status were not that good. She was sweating  

"Ok, you are hired."- jyp.
" i am sorry, what?"- taeyeon.
She couldn’t believe her ears.
"Ms. Taeyeon you are hired. Start from today. You are gonna be the homeroom teacher of section Z.  "- jyp.

" oh. Thank you so much sir. I am really  thankful. "- taeyeon. 

" ok, my assistant ms. Hyori will lead you to your room."- jyp.
"My office room."- taeyeon. 
" yes actually we give our 3rd year teacher's Their own rooms. "- jyp.
" ok thank you." - taeyeon.

Hyori then showed taeyeon her room. "Ok ms. Taeyeon,  this is your room. Pls be at Auditorium for Assembly  others will be there too. Be careful and all the best."- hyori said and smiled. 

" thank you."- taeyeon.
Taeyeon then started to roam her eyes in the small room. There was a desk, a sofa, chairs and a tv. It was luxurious. 
Taeyeon still doesn’t Understand why did she got the job after having a so bad results. But then she shrugged it off. 

She then went to the Auditorium. There she saw a lot of students Lining up. 

Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter