Chapter 30

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"WHAT?????" Screamed sana while frowning. 

Mrs. Minatozaki who was sitting there was also frowning. She also didn’t like the idea. 

"You heard it right. You are going to get married with mark. " mr. Minatozaki said.  

"And may i know why would i?? " sana asked while frowning and  annoyed. 

"Cause both of you are perfect for each other. He will also take a good care of you. Besides he likes you. If our company combines than we can rule the business industry too." mr. Minatozaki said with cool. 

"Are you kidding me? I cannot marry him. Mr. and mrs. Tuan, i am sorry,  i cannot. " sana said. 

"And why is that?" mr. Minatozaki asked frowning.  

"Cause i don’t like him. " sana said annoyed. 

"Whats not to like about him???" mr. Minatozaki said Sounding mad. 

 

"I just don't. You Know what, i am leaving. " sana said and took her bag. 

"Sana!!!SANA!!! STOP!!" said mr. Minatozaki trying to stop sana. But sana didn’t listen. Instead she went outside, called a cab and went back to the minatozaki mansion.  

 

Mr. Minatozaki who was pretty mad and embarrassed couldn’t say anything. 

"Well.....(sigh) i guess, we cannot settle the marriage. " mr. Tuan. Mrs. Tuan nodded. 

"Yeah.......its ok. What can i do. I will just.......(sigh)." mark said acting sad. Yes, he was acting. Mr. Minatozaki felt sad looking at mark. 

"No, we will settle the marriage. Maybe not now. But i promise you that, sana will marry mark. You have my word." mr. Minatozaki said seriously. 

 

Mark smirked secretly. Everything was going according to his plans. 

'Now i will see, how you go away from me sana.' mark thought. 

 

"I have told you before that mark is perfect for sana. I want the best for my daughter. Mark don't be sad. She will love you soon.  " said mr. Minatozaki. 

 

After that both parties started to leave. Inside the car, mr. and mrs. Minatozaki was in silence. Untill mrs. Minatozaki started to speak..

"You know, you shouldn’t give words to someone about something that you can't do." said mrs. Minatozaki sternly. 

"What are you talking about? Mark loves sana. Thats why i am helping him. " mr. Minatozaki said. 

"Love? You are talking about love?" mrs. Minatozaki said scarcely. 

"Love..." mrs. Minatozaki mumbled and then snorted. Mr. Minatozaki stayed silent while clutching his fist and gritting his teeth. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

The next morning, sana woke up with a bad mood. No one was in a good mood of course.  Sana went down to have breakfast. She was in her school uniform.  Mr. Minatozaki was sitting their with a frowning face. 

"Ohayo." sana said in a low tone. Other days it would sound cheerful. But today it sounded like dreadful. 

 

Mr. Minatozaki then looked at his daughter.  Mrs. Minatozaki was there too looking at her daughter. 

 

"Sana we need to talk." mr. Minatozaki said. 

"Talk? About what?" sana asked frowning. 

"About your marri-" mr. Minatozaki got cut off as sana spoke again. 

"I made it clear. I don’t' want to get married with him oto san." sana said in a calm tone. 

"But whats bad in him?" mr. Minatozaki asked in a calm tone. 

"Whats bad? Do you know how bad he behaved with the students of our school? He doesn’t have a respect. " sana asked.

"With whom he behaved bad?" asked mr. Minatozaki. 

"The section Z. He and his friends treated them like slaves. Is this the person you want for me?" asked sana. 

"He did that with section Z. He did the right thing!! Those low class deserves it!!" he said gritting his teeth. 

 

"Are you serious?!! " sana asked again frowning.  She was getting really mad now. 

"Sana-ya forget it. Your oto san won't understand. " mrs. Minatozaki said in a stern voice. 

Mr. Minatozaki snorted and said, "like you understand. " 

"Yes, i do. Better than you." mrs. Minatozaki said glaring at him. 

The whole table is now silence. The tension was growing. 

"Sana tell me, is there any other reason that you don’t want to marry him?" said mr. Minatozaki. Sana who was now in anger decided to say it right in front of his face. 

 

"Actually, yes. I am in a relationship with someone. " sana said looking at him in the eye. 

"Who????" mr. Minatozaki asked with shock. Mrs. Minatozaki was in shock too. 

 

"Chou tzuyu." sana said seriously without expression . 

"Chou who???? Who is this?? Never heard of that name!!" he asked in annoyance. 

"Its tzuyu. She is a student at our- oh sorry! At YOUR school. She is in 3rd year. Believe me you will love her more after hearing what section she is in. " sana said the last line with a smirk.  Mr. Minatozaki was now looking at sana with wide eyes. 

 

"She is in............ Section Z." sana said fully smirking. 

"What the hell?!!!!" mr. Minatozaki screamed. Sana didn’t flinch a bit. 

"Sana this better be a joke." said mr. Minatozaki. He was getting impatiens. 

 

"Its not oto san. You can check it." sana said in a normal tone. She then stood up from the table. 

"I am going to school. " sana said and left. 

 

"Chou tzuyu....." mr. Minatozaki mumbled. He was angry. Meanwhile mrs. Minatozaki found it entertaining on how her daughter said everything straight forwardly. 

"Chou tzuyu section Z...... Interesting. " mrs. Minatozaki mumbled. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sana is now standing in the rooftop. She is waiting for tzuyu. As tzuyu entered the rooftop sana hugged her really tight. This time it was tighter than other times. Tzuyu was smiling at sana.

 

"Sana babe, what happened?  Did you miss me that much?" tzuyu asked. 

Sana nodded. 

After a few minutes sana broke the hug. She looked into tzuyus eyes. 

"Honey, you won't leave me right?" sana asked with a teary eyes. Tzuyu is now worried.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter