Chapter 5

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyori did what she was told. Taeyeon entered the classroom. She roll called and was about to begin her lessons. Then a knock stopped her. Taeyeon went to the door and opened it. 

 

"Oh miss Hyori , do you need any help?"asked Taeyeon smilingly

"Yes, actually I am here to announce something. May I ?" Hyori said. "yes sure." Taeyeon said. She then entered the classroom and stood in the middle. Hyori then started to talk, 

 

"All of your new classroom will be on the first building -" Hyori couldn't finish because of the students.

"Ehhhhh?? " 

"What?" 

"Why now?" 

 

Some of were confused about it. But some of them were not. They knew the dirty game that the school was playing with them. 

"No more talking. " said hyori and everyone stopped and listen what she said next. 

"The class you will be in will have all the facilities. All of you can have your lunch in the Schools cafeteria with the other sections students. I will be the one to leading you to your new class. " hyori said still with an expressionless face. 

 

"Tell me..... It is for the rumors, isn’t it...ms.hyori?" tzuyu said. 

"I am not bound to answer any of your questions. I am just here to do what i am asked for." hyori said. 

"Tsk. You guys are the worst. " taehyung said. 

"What if we don’t listen to what you say." lisa asked crossing her arms and her legs were crossed too. Her eyebrows were raised. 

"Then i am afraid that we have to vanish you guys from the school. Meaning ; we have to kick you out. You know the consequences of it, ms. Manoban. Your name is lalisa manoban,  right?" said hyori. This time lisa is shocked. 

"Ho-how did you-" - lisa

"Well we maybe separate you guys from school but we do have a information about all of you. You don’t have any idea what we can do. Be good to us, we will be good you." hyori said.  The students started to clench their jaw. 

"Ms. Hyori I think you should talk more politely with my students, they just asked you some questions you know. " taeyeon said with a stern voice and an expressionless face. 

"Oh, i am sorry ms. Taeyeon. Its just i was giving them a demo of how the things can go if they don’t listen. " hyori said and gave a slight smile at the end. 

 

"So, we shouldn’t waste more time. Get your bags right now and follow me." hyori said again with an expressionless face. 

 

The students did what she said while clenching their fists and teeth. They entered the campus and was moving towards the first building. At that time a lot of students were staring at them. 

"Oh wow look at them!" 

"They are so gorgeous! "

"Are they elites?"

"I don’t think so, look at their dressing style."

"(Gasp) no they are section Z "

"They are? But what are they doing here?"

 

These were the whispers of the students. Lets just say everyone in the school were dressed pretty decently. I mean all of them were in a school dress and all their dress up was like perfect, like no open buttons, they had ties in their collar perfectly, most of the girls hair was combed nicely, their hair wasn’t tied but it make them looked good fine women of a upper class society. In case of guys, they look like high class heir. 

 

Meanwhile section Z was dressing pretty indecent,  ties weren’t tied perfectly, some of the girls have ponytails, the first button of the guys were undone  and many more. They looked like a flaw in a perfect high class society.  Section Z then went inside the first building following hyori. 

 

Then in first floor they stopped in front of an empty class. But the students eyes were fixed on the class that was right opposite of their class. It was........................................................ 

 

 

Section B. 

 

The arrival of section Z has already spread around the school faster than the radio. It was a hot topic of the school now. Every section and clas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter