Chapter 52

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day of returning back to Seoul came. Some were whining while some were taking their group photos with their friends as a memory of that place together. They were sitting on the bus in the same seats.

"I am going to miss this place sigh. " Said seulgi.
"Yeah. It's so calm here ." Said Dahyun.
"Seoul is so crowded. " Said chaeyoung.
"Guys , I think we should go now. Ms. Taeyeon is calling us. " Said mina while going near to chaeyoung.
"Hmm? Ms. Taeyeon?? Oh ok. Let's go guys. " Said jeongyeon. Everyone nodded.

Everyone got in the bus. They were sitting peacefully with their lovers.

Taeyeon and Tiffany were holding each other's hands . Tiffany loved the warm feeling she is getting from Taeyeon.
"So, Ms. Young , did you like the trip. " Asked Taeyeon.
Tiffany flashed a beautiful smile. That smile was enough for Taeyeon's heart to go crazy.
"I loved it Ms. Taeyeon. " Said Tiffany.
"Well that's good to hear. You know this is one of the best trips of my life.  " Said Taeyeon. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon while frowning .
"you know what I loved most about this trip??" Taeyeon asked smiling.
Tiffany shook her head confused.
"It's cause you are with me in this trip. " Said Taeyeon smiling. Tiffany's heart melted . Tiffany chuckled softly while blushing.

"You sweet talker. " Said Tiffany while playfully slapping Taeyeon's arm. Taeyeon laughed at Tiffany's cuteness.

Taeyeon then again held Tiffany's hand and looked at her eyes.
"But......I didn't lie . " Said Taeyeon seriously. Tiffany is now looking at Taeyeons eyes. The sincerity was there. Everything that Tiffany was searching for was now in front of her eyes.

The love that she can lean on for the rest of her life was beside her. Her heart says that Taeyeon is the one. The one who will love her till the end.

Their eyes were locked on each other. They were drowning at each other's eyes. Then Taeyeon's eyes landed on Tiffany's lips. The soft lips .every time Taeyeon looks at these lips she wonders , how can it look so soft. So beautiful. Like god himself has made this woman beside her.

They started to move closer. The gap was near at the end. They closed their eyes to feel the soft lips of each other. One move and they will be kissing.

As their lips were near and was about to kiss-

"WE ARE NOT HERE FOR YOUR HONEYMOON !!!!! WE ARE HERE FOR SCHOOL TRIP!!!" Screamed jisoo and Lisa together in Taeyeon's microphone. They were standing behind Taeyeon's and Tiffany's seat  . Taeyeon didn't realize that her microphone was now not with her anymore looked at jisoo and lisa who were smirking. Taeyeon blushed in embarrassment thinking she got caught. While Tiffany's head was low . Her cheeks were red as tomato.

Jisoo and Lisa high fived with each other while grinning.

"We got our revenge!!" Exclaimed Lisa happily.
"Wohhoo !!" Cheered jisoo.

"Revenge?? Yahh you two!!" Before Taeyeon could scold them they ran back to their lovers.

"Aigoo. Lili you really love to be naughty huh??" Said Jennie shaking her head. Lisa just smiled.

"Chu you really took your revenge. Unnie , our girlfriends are really chaotic. " Said rose to Jennie.
"I know rose . Our girls are chaotic , they are a part of section Z after all. " Said Jennie , rose nodded.

Then they saw seulgi coming to them .
"Guys come at the back . Something interesting is happening there. " Said seulgi giggling.
The four looked at each other .then they followed seulgi  .

There at the back they saw nayeon and jeongyeon were sleeping . Nayeons head on jeongyeons chest and jeongyeons

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter