Chapter 41

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"So you talked with them? " asked taeyeon to seulgi.  They were inside taeyeons office. Seulgi looked at her frowning.  "Talk with who?" asked seulgi.

"Sigh. Seulgi you know the former basketball players of our school. Only you can bring them back. " said taeyeon in a serious tone.
"Yeah....but the thing is, i don’t know how to stand in front of them after i left the team. I was their idol. I let them down. " said seulgi looking down.

"Seulgi listen to me, just try to convince them. You were their inspiration. I believe they will listen to you seul. " said taeyeon while leaning her back on table and crossing her arms.

"Ok....i will try. " said seulgi. "Thats good to hear. " taeyeon said and gave her a small smile.

After talking with taeyeon, seulgi immediately went to talk with them. The first one was the famous lee sisters. Chaeyeon and chaeryoung. Seulgi remembered how much she adored the sisters. Their bond and all. They used to practice together. All of them .

One of the best players on the team. The former basketball teams rest of the members graduated last year.

Seulgi went to their class. Chaeyeon was in her 3rd year in section B while chaeryeong was in her 2nd year. Despite being on different year both of them would still always be with one another.

 

Seulgi went to chaeyeon's class. She saw the latter sitting there. 'Looks like she arrived right now. ' seulgi thought.  Seulgi went near her. When seulgi entered the class, everyone was staring at her. It was section C.

"Hi." seulgi said and gave chaeyeon a small smile. Chaeyeon also greeted her back.
"H-hi, unnie......"
"I-its been a long time, isn't it?" asked seulgi. Chaeyeon nodded slightly.  Then it became silent again. It was awkward. 

"I... Actually, wanted to talk with you. " said seulgi. "Not only with you......but also....with the rest of the basketball team members too....in private." seulgi continued. 

"Can you all meet me at the back of the auditorium? " said seulgi.
"Ye-yes, i will bring them. " answered chaeyeon.
"Thanks." said seulgi. 

She then started to go out from the class. But chaeyeon stopped her by calling her,

"Unnie...... I missed you. " said chaeyeon. She looked sad.  Seulgi smiled a bit.
"I missed you too. " said seulgi. Then she left the class.

During the lunch time, chaeyeon and the others went to the back of the auditorium.

"Yah unnie, why did you called?" asked aisha while chewing her gum. 


"Yah this is important right? I mean you told us in the chat. " asked haesul.


"Unnie, i am pretty hungry you know. " yves said and pouted. 

"Yeah, me too. " said chaeryeong sighing. 
At that time seulgi came. All of their eyes went to seulgi. Everyone was frowning except for chaeyeon.

"Unnie..." mumbled chaeryeong.
Haesul immediately smiled. Her eyes were teary. Aisha and chaeyeon was smiling too.

Haesul, aisha and chaeryeong ran to seulgi and hugged her tightly.  Later on chaeyeon also joined the hug. 

"We missed you~~~~." said chaeryeong.
"But i  was in the school. " said seulgi jokingly.
"Unnie, you do know we are talking about our own time on basketball court. " said aisha.
" we are really happy to be able to talk to you again. " said haesul. Chaeyeon nodded.

Seulgis eyes then went to yves, who was still standing on the same place.
"Aren't you going to hug me my favourite junior. " seulgi said looking at yves.

"Tsk. Why are you here? You shouldn’t be here. Go back to your class." yves said in a cold voice.

"What are you talking about yves??!! " said chaehyun. 
"What? I am just saying the truth. " said yves and rolled her eyes. Others except seulgi glared at her.

"Yves, just listen to me once. " said seulgi. 
"Fine. " said yves with a bored look.
"We are starting the basketball team again we want all of you to jo-" seulgi couldn’t finish cause yves spoke again.

"I am not interested. " said yves.
"Bu-" "i said i am not interested!!!" said yves. 

"Lets go everyone. " said yves in a cold tone. But no one was moving.
"Are you guys siding her??? The traitor?!!!! " said yves in a mad tone. She then scoffed.

"Yves!! She is older than you!! Talk with respect!! " said chaeyeon in an angry tone.
"Respect my ..... " yves mumble enough for them to listen and left.

"Unnie, i am sorry on behalf of her. " said chaeyeon. Seulgi shook her head. "You don’t have to...... I deserve it. After all i am the one who left the team......sigh." said seulgi. 

"We will try to convince her to talk to you. Unnie i will join the team. " said haesul smiling. 
"Me too!!" said chaeryeong and chaeyeon. 
"Count me in unnie. " said aisha smiling. 
Seulgi smiled and nodded. She patted all of their heads and said goodbye.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Nayeons pov:

"Sigh...... She said yes to me. But where should we go for our date. " I said to myself.  I was on my bed lying and thinking.

As this is our first date , i think we should go somewhere romantic. So that we can tell our kid-  what the heck am I saying. Well it's not my fault to be like that. After all ....I am in love with her.

But I seriously need some help. I can't even ask anyone right now . I am shy. I mean I always get shy in a good way thinking about me and jeongyeon  . moreover my friends will tease me for sure. I will tell them later .

What time is it? 7 in the morning. Hmm. I should get ready for school .

I get up from my bed and went to get ready. I went downstairs to see my parents eating breakfast. I joined them . Then I thought about asking them .

"Uhm .....omma, appa where did you guys w-went on your first date?" I asked nervous. Appa chuckled and omma smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter