Chapter 40

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Another new day started in JBSY Academy. Nayeon became pretty much distant to jeongyeon. She would always avoid her. Like the other day she was walking around and jeongyeon was also doing the same. When she saw jeongyeon coming near her . She immediately turn around and starred to walk fast . 

Jeongyeons pov:

What the heck is her problem? Did I do something really bad? This is so confusing. I mean it's not because of what I said the other day right? Why would she be sad at this? I know I messed up saying that. But she also said that she doesn't want to date someone like me. So why would she be sad at me saying that I don't want to date someone like her.........sigh. I am losing my mind at this point...argghhhhh.

"And that's how cells were invented. " Said ms. Taeyeon explaining biology.

"Jeongyeon you ok? " Asked teacher. I startled when she called my name.
"Yes. I a-am ok. " I said even though it's a lie.

"Ok , so if any of you have any questions don't hesitate to ask ok?" Asked teacher.
"Yes teacher!!!!" Said everyone.
Soon after the bell rang . Indicating that the classes are over.

I was about to go outside when teacher stopped me.
"Jeongyeon wait. " I stopped in my track. "For the past few days i noticed you are pretty distracted. Is there anything bothering you? " Teacher asked. Everyone at that time left the class. Should I tell her?

"You can tell me anything. I promise I won't tell it to anyone. You can trust me. " Teacher said with a serious look.  I guess I can tell her. Keeping it to myself won't do any better.

I then told her about my confusions. "Oohh. So that's why. I was getting worried for nothing phew. " Teacher said.
"It maybe nothing for you but it's giving me a headache teacher. " I said to her in a tired tone.

"Hmm about that. I don't want to give you any false hope. But I think she likes you. " Teacher said and smirked. I blushed thinking about her liking me.

"W-what are you saying??" I said with my red cheeks. "Woah are you blushing???" Teacher said in a teasing tone.

"Tsk. I maybe blush once in a while but you always blush when we mention about miss Tiffany. " I said smirking. Teacher started to blush again.

"Ya-yahh. That's it. I will just give you one suggestion. Go talk with her . Open up about it. I am sure you will find out the reason. " Teacher said the last part in a serious tone.

"Do you like Im nayeon?" Teacher asked suddenly in a serious tone.
"Well ....uh....I am not sure. " I said. I was blushing again.

"It's ok to not rush things. Take your time jeongyeon and also ............... practice chemistry a lot. I can see you lack in it a bit. " Teacher said.  I nodded. She then handed me a paper.

"Here take this question paper. Write the answers. I will see how many you can get correct. Don't look the book for the answers ok?" Teacher said. I nodded.

"Good. Now go. And remember we will start our basketball practice soon. Ok?" Said teacher. I nodded. Then left saying her bye.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It was night at the minatozaki mansion. There was a big car parked outside. A business partner of Mr. Minatozaki came along with his son. Who looked like almost 27 or 30 years old or something. They were sitting in living room. 

"Hahahaha Mr. Park I have to say your son is pretty good. " Said Mr. Minatozaki. Mr. Park nodded. And his son was scratching his nape and smiling like an idiot. Then his son whispered something in his father's ears. Mr. Park nodded. 
"Ahh Mr. Minatozaki it would be great if you call your niece. You see we are pretty busy people. " Said Mr. Park.

"Wait let me call my girls. " Said mr. Minatozaki. He then called one of the maid and said to call sana and Tiffany.  Both sana and Tiffany came downstairs.

"Mr. Park this is my daughter sana and my niece Tiffany. " Said Mr. Minatozaki. Both of them then greeted mr.park. they then sat on the couch. Mrs. Minatozaki then came with some light snacks for the guests. She also greeted them .

Sana noticed Tiffany looked uncomfortable. She then looked at the guy and saw him giving Tiffany a creepy look. He looked at her like she is some kind of meal.  'he looks like an idiot and ert. ' sana thought.

After a minute later , sana felt someone was staring at her and saw that Mr. Parks son staring at her and gave her a wink. Then he his lips. Sana felt disgusted. It totally showed in her face. She just rolled her eyes. She immediately left the room and went to her room.

She closed the door. But then she felt a pair of hands hugging her from behind. It was none other than her lover. Sana immediately turn around and hugged tzuyu tightly. She then gave her a few kisses on the face and lips.

"Finally you are here honey." Said sana smiling.
"Hmm. I am. " Said tzuyu looking at her lovingly.
Sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter