Chapter 3

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu's pov:

Where the hell is chaeyoung and Dahyun. Seriously those two dwarfs.
Right now I am sitting inside the classroom. Others are busy on their own worlds.

About our new teacher.......well I have made some plans to ghost her out like I did to some other teachers. I hate teachers. They are annoying. But I hate teachers of this school the most.
Why?

Cause they only think about the competition. The only think about the good students. The rich students. About us? No one thinks about us. We are like invisible to them. We are not even allowed to go to the school campus. Cause apparently they think that we will steal something from those rich brats. Cause they have all those good branded things that we don't.

They showed us one of the poor or middle class student stealing things from those rich kids. It was a HUGE scandal in school. But none of us knew that student. Later on we found out that it was a fake student, the hired him from somewhere just to act. The power money have.

The whole world thinks that we are treated right. Pfft. What a shame. Our classroom and the whole building Can be a really good spot for filming haunted movie. The food that we get from this canteen is........ not so good. The foods are not fresh and unhealthy.

One time that chicken monster , yes I am talking about jisoo unnie, she found a worm in her food. God knows what kind of they were serving us.

Suddenly the door opened, looks like our teacher has come. ......

I don't care about her. She will go from here soon . But where's dubchaeng?

Meanwhile:

"Hey Dahyun unnie stop moving too much."
"Ouch.....chae it hurts."
"Just a bit more then you can have your turn."
"Chae bro......my back hurts. You are literally standing on it more than 15 minutes."
"Just let me see Mina unnies performance. I will help you on Momo unnies performance. "
"Chaeyoung....... hurry up, bro. "
"Wow......she is so perfect. " Chaeyoung said looking at mina, not minding Dahyun.

If you are wondering where they are, well they are inside the school campus. They are peeking from the outside of the dance club. The dance club was having a practice before class. The more practice, the more your steps will be sharp.

The dance club was on the ground floor. But the windows were a bit higher. So, Dahyun and chaeyoung being whipped for both Momo and mina, they decided to come here before class. 

Dahyun was on her knees and her hands were connected to the ground and chaeyoung was standing on Dahyuns back. They even crossed the big wall that was working as a Barrier between their building and the campus. That wall does have a gate but it's always Locked from the other side.

Inside the clubroom mina was performing, there was the club members. Also Minas group of friends. You know , namosajijechae . They were cheering mina. Minas elegant and perfect ballet , like always touched chaeyoungs heart. She was mesmerized. Then after Minas performance end , chaeyoungs mouth was wide open. Mina ended it perfectly.

"Chae.."
"Chae..!"
"Chae!!"
Dahyun was calling her but she wasn't listening, still in her daze. So Dahyun did what she thought would be right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter