Chapter 23

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a long day taeyeon is finally lying on her bed now.
'Gosh today was tiring. Well whats new it always is tiring.'  taeyeon thought. 
Taeyeon remembered that tzuyu had a great date with sana. Taeyeon is happy for them. Then she remembered the conversation between her and tzuyu.

"What? Girls were all over me when I was in college." Taeyeon said proudly.
"Maybe they wanted to date you cause you were a chess champion. " Tzuyu said smirking.

Taeyeon thought about it a bit. "Hmm....maybe she isn’t wrong. Everyone dated me because of my status, not because of who i am. " taeyeon said and smiled sadly. The true love that she never got from anyone. It sometimes made her feel sad. Then she decided to think about something else.

'Its funny how sunmi doesn’t remember me.' taeyeon thought. 

"I will remember you, you nerd!!!!!" sunmi said gritting her teeth.

Taeyeon smiled remembering the memories.  'I just wish someone can love me for who i am.' taeyeon thought and slowly drifted off to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Uhm...." nayeon fake coughed to get Jeongyeons attention. But jeongyeon wasn’t giving her any attention. Jeongyeon was looking outside the window. They were inside the detention room. Nayeon was looking at jeongyeon the whole time. But the later didn’t gave a . Nayeon sighed. It was their last day in detention room.

Then the lunch period came. Both of them went to the cafeteria. But Nayeon sat with jinyoung and jeongyeon sat in section Z table. Everyone was happily having there lunch. Except for jeongyeon. Of course passing her time on being jealous. 

Other than that, sana, mina and tzuyu, chaeyoung started to eat fast so that they can spend time with their love ones. After finishing lunch fast one by ond left the cafeteria.  Chaeyoung and mina are gonna met on the back of first building. Sana and tzuyu on their usual place. Which is rooftop. 

Tzuyu entered the rooftop and saw sana there. Sana came running to her and hugged her tightly like she always do. Sana then let go of the hug. But sana then pulled her and gave her a peck on the lips. In which tzuyus heart flutter. Sana never fails to make her feel good.

"I have missed those lips." sana said looking at tzuyus eyes.
"Me too." tzuyu said smiling.  They then sat on the ground. [A/N: not on the ground by rose, don’t even think.😂]

Tzuyus back was leaning on the wall, while sana was sitting between her legs. Tzuyu was hugging sana from behind. She put her chin on sanas shoulder.  Sana was enjoying every moment of it. Then tzuyus eyes landed on sanas neck. 'It looks so  smooth. ' tzuyu thought. It was literally tempting tzuyu.

She sniff sanas neck. Sana could feel tzuyus hot breath.
"You smell good honey." tzuyu whispered sniffing the smell. Sanas eyes were closed. The feeling of having tzuyu this close was giving her butterfly feelings. 

Tzuyu then gave a small but soft kiss to sanas neck. Her hot breath was making sana wanting her even more. Tzuyu then putted more little kisses on sanas neck. Sanas hands were on top of tzuyu's hands which was on sanas stomach. Then sana moved her head to sideways and faced tzuyu.

This time tzuyu took her lips on hers and kissed it passionately with love. She bit sanas lower lip and entered her tongue inside of sanas mouth, exploring inside the mouth. The kiss was getting hotter. Sana then shifted her body without breaking the kiss. Her hands were on tzuyus nape now, she was straddling tzuyu.  she was now facing tzuyu.  Tzuyus hands were on sanas hips. Then they let go off their lips. Connecting their foreheads and smiling ear to ear. Devouring every second they have.

On the other side mina and chaeyoung decided to go somewhere more private. Where there is no one.
"Mina unnie if you don’t mind i have a place where we can go." chaeyoung said looking down blushing. Which mina of course found adorable. 

"Ok then. Take me there chaeyoung. " said mina smiling warmly. Chaeyoung smiled and nodded. In this few days both of them started to spent time together. They have become a lot closer. Knowing about their favourites and all. For both of them it was like they are learning about each other in a new way everyday.

For chaeyoung it was like she saw someone other than black swan mina. She saw the cute Penguin mina. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter