Chapter 49

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Everyone jumped in the water. 
"Woah the water is cool , fresh and clean. " Said mina. 
"It feels great here. Jennie chan , rose chan come and join us. " Said momo inviting rose and Jennie. 
"I can stay here all day. " Said jihyo swimming , enjoying the cool atmosphere.of nature. 


"Everyone!! Give a side pls!!! " Said jeongyeon.  She started running and jumped on the water . Nayeon was standing there taking pictures   The water splashed and it made nayeon wet . The picture came out bad . The picture was nayeon closing her eyes with a  twitching face with the background of water splashing. 

"Yoo jeongyeon!!!" 

Here goes another cat and dog fight. Even though after some minutes they will be fine again . 

Lovers quarrel. 

"Yooooohooo!!!!" This time it was Dahyun who jumped on the water same way jeongyeon did. 
"I am coming too!!!!!" Said chaeyoung as she also jumped like that. Later on seulgi along with jisoo and Lisa jumped like that too. 

"Woah it's so fun. " Said jisoo smiling. 
"I love this !!!" Said Lisa enjoying. 

Everyone was enjoying their time in the water. Boys experimenting or more like competing with each other about who could stay under the water holding their breath. Some girls were also trying it. Some were playing ball passing in the water with their friends. Some were splashing water to each other. 

Sunmi also got in the water with IU and chungha. Later on Tiffany and Taeyeon joined them too. The only person left was tzuyu. She was sitting on the shadow. Sana wanted to stay with her longer. But the later said she should go and enjoy with others. After a little bit of force that tzuyu gave to sana, sana gave up. 

Sana , jihyo , nayeon, mina , momo , Jennie and rose were playing with the ball in the water. Chaeyoung, jeongyeon, Dahyun , seulgi, Lisa and jisoo were seeing who could stay inside the water holding their breath. The two boys yoongi and Taehyung were with Jimin and Jungkook. Jimin and yoongi were laughing and talking. 

' I have never seen him this smiley. ' tzuyu thought. Then her eyes landed on Jungkook and Taehyung. Both of them were also lost in their own worlds.  Then to the teachers, who looked like friends together in a vacation. Taeyeon teasing sunmi . Sunmi then running after Taeyeon. IU and chungha taking photos together with Tiffany. 
Everyone was smiling laughing and having fun. 

Tzuyu sighed. ' Everything is not for everyone after all. ' tzuyu thought. 

"It's boring here. Isn't it?" Asked a voice. Tzuyu flinched a bit. She looked at the person who talked. It was none other than the bus driver seokjin. He was in his white shirt and shorts. Looked like ready to jump in the water. 

"Umm.....what are you doing here?" Tzuyu asked. Confusion was in her face . 
"Me? I am here to make this more enjoyable. Plus I am one of the tour guide that your teachers were saying earlier  . But why are you not with others?" Asked Jin as he sat beside tzuyu. 

Sana who was in the water saw that. She frowned watching them together. 
'what is this guy doing here?' thought sana. 

"I have hydrophobia. Plus I can't swim . " Said tzuyu looking down. 
"Hmm. If you wear a lifeguard vest , can you get inside the water??" Asked Jin putting his hand in his chin. 
"Umm yes . " Said tzuyu. 
"Ok then!! Follow me .let's make this more interesting. " Said Jin smirking. Tzuyu who was more confused stood up with Jin and started following him.  

Sana who saw that from the far frowned even more as she saw tzuyu and Jin going somewhere. 
"Hey where is this Jin guy taking my darling??" Said sana with a bit anger. 

"Huh? Wait where are they going??" Asked jihyo.  
"Should we follow them ?" Asked nayeon. 
"No , don't. I am sure that guy won't do anything. He is dumb. " Said Jennie. 
"But what if-" 
"Sana stop stressing out. Don't worry nothing would happen. " Said rose . Sana then stopped complaining. But inside she was still worried. 

"Hey let's continue playing. " Said momo . Others nodded. 

On the other side, 
"Tzu must be feeling lonely. " Said jeongyeon swimming in the water. 
"Yeah , she is sure missing it a lot. " Said chaeyoung. 

"Honestly it's good here. But it also feels emp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter