Chapter 34

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Two years ago

 

It was a beautiful afternoon in a small village named andong. It was a beautiful village of course. Kids were playing, some middle school students are going back home. Everyone had their own group of friends with whom they were going back. Or at least had one friend. Except for one girl. She was walking back to her house with hands in her skirts pocket. She was looking around and saw kids playing baseball in the field near the street. She smirked and ran to them.

 

"Yoooo i also want to play with you guys." she said grinning. The kids looked at her.
"Jeongyeon noona you always make some trouble when you play with us." said one of the kids frowning.
"Yah, let me play will you?" jeongyeon said. The kids are in silence now.
"We will but........you have to treat us ice cream. " said another kid grinning. "What?!!" jeongyeon said in shock.
"Its ok if you don’t want to. You also don’t have to play with us then." said another kid.
"Wait!!!! I will treat you guys." jeongyeon said giving up.
"Yaaaaaayyyyy!!!" screamed the kids in enjoyment. Then they started to play. Jeongyeon was holding the bat to hit the ball.

 

One of the kids threw the ball.
'Its a piece of a cake' thought jeongyeon and hit it with all of her strength. Jeongyeon smiled cause the ball went really high. But then her smile went away as she saw the ball hitting the window glass of a house that was near the field.
"." jeongyeon cursed.
"Yah nona thats why we don't wanted to play with you." said one of the kid.
"Sheesh would you shut up kiddo?" jeongyeon said.

 

"WHO BROKE THE GLASS??" said a manly voice. Jeongyeon knew she is done for good.

 

"RUN!!!!" said the kids. Then they all started to run. Jeongyeon also started to run. But that man saw jeongyeon.
"JEONGYEON!!!  You bastard!! Stop right there!!!" screamed the man.
"I am sorry mr.han!!!! I didn’t do it purposely!!! " jeongyeon said and ran away faster.

 

Then jeongyeon went near her house and stopped.
"Wait a minute, if i go home today then i will get punished for sure. Mr. Han is going to come and complain. I will go to grandmas house." jeongyeon said to herself and went to her grandmas house. 

 

"Good afternoon grandma." jeongyeon  said smiling.  She saw her grandma cultivating in the field.
"Omo jeongyeon you are here. Good afternoon. " said her grandma.
"You will stay here today?" said her grandma.
"Yes!!!" jeongyeon said. She love her grandma a lot. Her grandma smiled.
"Ok then go and freshen up. There are some foods on the table. After eating come here and help me." said her grandma.
"Haiiii!!!!" said jeongyeon and went inside the house. After doing all the works it was almost night. Jeongyeons grandma was inside the house preparing dinner. The phone rang at that time.
"Hello?" said jeongyeons grandma.
"Is jeongyeon there?" said mrs.yoo.
"Oh.. Yeah she is here my daughter in law. " said grandma.
"Aish, mom can you tell her to come home? Her father is really mad right now. " said mrs.yoo. grandma then chuckle a bit.
"I knew she has made some trouble. " said grandma.
"Yeah, just tell her to come home right now." said mrs.yoo.
"Ok, i will tell her to go there." said grandma. Then she cut the phone.
"Jeongyeon you eomma called. You should go home. Your appa is really mad." said grandma.
"Oh no. I am done for good." said jeongyeon smashing her head on the table.
"Jeongyeon listen to me. In this world all of us have our own worries and problems. Its either created intentionally or accidentally. On those time we shouldn’t run away. If you face it now then later there when you will have big difficulties or worries you won't be scared of them. " said jeongyeons grandma. Jeongyeon nodded understanding.
"Good. Now eat and go home." said grandma smiling. Jeongyeon nodded. After having her dinner, jeongyeon kissed and hugged her grandma goodbye with a sad smile.

 

She then went back to her house. She was entering her house tip toeing. Not making any sounds. But
"JEONGYEON!!! " it was her dads growl. Jeongyeon who was holding back her breath started to breath again. She thought of what her grandma said.

 

She looked back only to see her mad father. "Come with me. " her father said in a cold voice.

 

Then both of them sat on the small living room. Everyone was there. The atmosphere was getting heavy. Then mr. Yoo spoke.
"Do you know how embarrassing it is for me to get complain about you every single day?!!! Aren't you ashamed of yourself jeongyeon? Everyone in the village only comes to me to complain about how troublemaker you are!!! Of course, why would you feel something?  Its us who has to face them. Do you have something to say for yourselfe??? " said mr. Yoo angrily. Jeongyeon was scared. is now dry.

 

"I have been working on my small restaurant for years now. Your mom and your sister have a small farm. I had a decent reputation. But because of your behavior they think i am irresponsible towards you. In fact its the opposite. " mr. Yoo said. 
Jeongyeon only listened. Her head was low.

 

"So thats why i have made a decision. I will send you to seoul for studying. No one is going to help you to find house or anything. Thats your punishment. " said mr.yoo strictly.
Jeongyeons eyes grew wide.
"What??? How could you do this to me??" Jeongyeon asked in shock.
"Oh yeah? When you make troubles I don't ask you those questions. So you don't have any rights too. " He said and then he gave a form to jeongyeon.
"JBSY academy??? But it's a school for rich kids!!! Not some poor kid like me!!!" Said jeongyeon angrily.
"They take kids like you by doing lottery. " Said Mr. Yoo.
"You are so sure that I would get choose by lottery. " Said jeongyeon smirking.
"Tsk. If you  don't get choose  then you are going to sm academy. If not then you are going to cube academy. You are going to Seoul and that's final. " Said mr. Yoo and stood up from his seat and went back to his room .

 

"I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!!! " Jeongyeon screamed but Mr. Yoo Didn't give a .
"Eomma...." Jeongyeon said with teary eyes.
"Jeongyeon look, what he is doing is for your good. You have talent of cooking. We all know it. We have seen how our restaurant customers are fond of it. If you stay here then you can't improve your talent. You don't want to end up like us right? Your father wants you to shine . That's why he is sending you there hoping maybe you will do something that he couldn't do in his life. Jeongyeon you have a bright future. Please don't let it go on waste. " Said Mrs yoo. Jeongyeon got mad.

 

She liked where she was. The village was peaceful and good. It was calm. Moreover she loved her grandma and don't want to leave her.

 

Jeongyeon stood up and went back to her room in anger.

 

The next day jeongyeon went to her grandma again.
"Grandma they want to separate me from you. " Said jeongyeon.
"Aigoo , no one can separate. But what happened?" Said Jeongyeons grandma. Jeongyeon then explained everything.
"Oh. Jeongyeon, you should go. Life doesn't give chance everyone to shine. You should not miss it. I also want to see you shine like a bright star among the other star. " Said her grandma.
"Nope. I am not going anywhere. If I go then who will take care of you huh? " Jeongyeon said and hugged her grandma . Her grandma just shook her head. It was heart warming for her that her grand daughter cares for her so much.

 

-------------------------------------------------------


In another small village called hanok village. There was this small tofu girl who was running to her house with her graduation certificate. She was smiling ear to ear.

"Eomma!!!!!" Dahyun screamed as she entered her house. Her mother came out with a smile.
"Dubu you are home and congratulations!!! I cooked your favorite." Said Mrs. Kim smiling.
"Where's appa?" Asked Dahyun still with a smile.
"He is in work. Dahyun we are sorry we couldn't come to the graduation ceremony. You know that we have work Right?" Asked Mrs. Kim with a sad voice.
"Don't worry I understand it eomma. " Said Dahyun smiling.
"Oh by the way , our headmaster said she wants to talk with you and appa. " Said Dahyun.
"Huh? Why? You didn't do anything right?" Asked Mrs. Kim.
"No!! They asked you to meet tomorrow. " Said Dahyun. Mrs. Kim nodded.
"Oh and also I got first in the piano playing competition." Dahyun said smiling.
"I am really proud of you Dahyun!!" Her mother said smiling.

The next day they all went to school together. Dahyun was sitting outside. Cause her principal asked so.
"Mr and Mrs. Kim. Dahyun is a gifted child. She is ridiculously good at piano. She is really good at maths. She is an ace at our school. " Said the principal. Mr and Mrs Kim looked at each other. They knew about these things.
"What I am trying to state here is , by  staying here Dahyun can't be recognized for her talent. She needs a good place to show this talent of hers. She is a good student too. Students like her should go to a good high school. " The principal said and paused a bit.

"Good high schools, schools like JBSY academy." Said principal.
,"But that school is....."
"I know but the school does accepts students who aren't rich. They do a lottery. You should put Dahyuns name too. " Said the principal.
"Would that be ok?" Said Mr. Kim.
"Do it mr.kim. It would give her a platform. It would make her future bright." Said the principal. Then she handed them the form of JBSY academy. They took it. Mr. and Mrs. Kim thought about it and decided to talk with Dahyun.

"Dahyun dear we want you to go out of this village and show your talent to other people. To bloom more. That's why we took the decision to send you to Seoul. " Said Mrs. Kim.
"Dahyun we want the best for you. You understand it right?" Said mr.kim.
"I-i understand...." Said Dahyun. Her tears were falling. Mrs. Kim went to her and hugged her tightly.
"Don't cry dear, you will live in your aunt sons house." Said Mrs. Kim.
"Chaeyoungs house?" Asked Dahyun.
"Yes. You thought we will send you there and you will be alone? We won't do that. " Said Mrs .Kim.
"Well at least I know someone. But what If I don't get choose? "  Dahyun said.
"Don't worry we have other schools too." Said Dahyuns mother.
"But they have high fee. " Said dahyun.
"Don't worry about it ok?" Said Mr. Kim . Dahyun nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------

"So who's gonna top again? The Yoda or monkey?" Said one of the students.
"Who knows. Yoda always tops though. We can't say what happens. " Said another student. It was in the graduation ceremony. Everyone was hyped up.

"We are going to announce the toper's name now...." Said the principal. He then announced a bunch of names and at the end he said the name of top 3.

"The 3rd topper is min yoongi." Everyone clapped. Some were cheering.
"Well done Mr. Min. We hope you would bright our school name. By the way I like the way you play chess.  " Said the principal while shaking hands with yoongi.
"Thank you sir." Said yoongi smiling.

"Then the 2nd topper is lalisa manoban. " Said the principal.
"Wooohhhh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter