Chapter 33

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"but tzuyu what if they play dirty with you?" Sana asked.
"Don't worry, we will figure it out. " Tzuyu said. But sana still had a worried face.
"Sweetheart you trust me right?" Tzuyu asked, sana nodded.
"Yes, I do. More than myself honey. " Sana said.
"Then believe me I would give my all to have you the rest of my life sweetheart. Just don't leave me. " Tzuyu said.
"Honey I would never do that. I love you a lot. " Sana said looking into tzuyus eyes lovingly.
"I love you too. " Tzuyu said and hugged sana. Sana hugged back.

After school everyone was going to their part time jobs.
"Tzuyu-yah, what did you and sana unnie talk about?" Asked chaeyoung.
"Nothing special." Tzuyu replied shortly. Others didn't ask anything after that thinking that they might be invading someone's privacy.

After the part time job, tzuyu went back to her home. There she saw her father sitting on the chair with a worried face. Her mother was on the kitchen.
"Papa, you are home early today." Tzuyu asked.
"Oh .... Tzuyu, you are home." mr. Chou said.
"Yes, but why are you home? I mean you are supposed to be at your work, right?" said tzuyu frowning.
"They kicked me out. " said mr. Chou.
"Kicked you out? Why? " tzuyu said frowning. She was also getting worried.
"I don't know. I went to work and then the Manager came. He said to me that, i don’t need to come to work from now on. When i asked why, he said that its the owners sons order. " said mr. Chou. Tzuyu knew why it happened. It was mark who kicked her father out. Tzuyu was getting really angry.
"Hey you don’t have to worry about anything. Papa will find a new job, don’t' worry, just study hard ok?" mr. Chou said. Tzuyu nodded. Tzuyu then went back to her room. She changed her clothes and lay down on her bed.

"Looks like the consequences have started..... "

------------------------------------------------------------

Tzuyu's pov :

"Why did you call me this early?" i asked to none other than our teacher. Its annoying to wake up early and come school early you know. She just grinned at me and said,

"Don’t worry i won't give you any task. Just gonna ask some questions. "
"Can you hurry up? I am hungry, didn’t have my breakfast. " i said side eyeing her, giving her a meaningful look.
"Ok fine, i get it, i will treat you a good breakfast, happy? " ms. Taeyeon said. I smiled and nodded.
"So what you wanna ask about?" i asked.
"How can i  triggered your friends?" she asked.
"Huh???" i asked. Thats weird. She is weird. What did i expect from her.
"You heard it right. How can i triggered them in case of studying. " She asked again.

"Oh, thats what you meant. " I said. She nodded.
"I don't know. " I said honestly. I actually don't know.
"Really?" She asked suspecting me.
"Why would I lie to you?" I said.
"You do have a point." She said .then she started to think.

"I do know you guys have brain. But you guys don't want to use it. Why?" She asked. I looked down. I signed.
"I don't wanna talk about it." I said coldly.
"Ok fine. You can go. It was no use to call you. " Said Ms. Taeyeon.
Tsk. At least I came .
"You want breakfast too right? Let's go and buy it together. I will figure out something." She said. I nodded. We then went to a good restaurant to have breakfast. It was good. 

But I am also thinking about how can I convince my friends to study?......
 

The class has already started. The first class is math. Taeyeon entered and roll called happily. Then she proceed to the board and started to write some math problems.

Solve the equation by factoring

2x^2 - 3x - 14 =0

"I will solve the problem now." Taeyeon said. She then started to write the answer.

2x^2 - 3x - 14 = 0
-(2x^2 -3x -14)=0
-2x^2 + 3x + 14 = 0

"Let's add some more number here " Taeyeon said taking glances at Dahyun and yoongi. They looked disturbed.


 

-2x^2 + 3x + 14 = 0
-2x^2 + 3x + 14 - 7 = -7

"Stop !!!" Said Dahyun in a disgusting face.
"Is this how you do the maths?!!!! This is so ..... Irritating" Yoongi said and started to clench his fist.
"I am disturbed." Said Dahyun .

"Oh yeah? Then why don't you guys show me how to do it?" Said Taeyeon raising her brows . But in her mind she was smirking.
"Tsk. It's a piece of a cake." Said Dahyun and stood up. She went to the board and started to write the answer.

2x^2 - 3x -14= 0
2x^2 - 7x + 4x -14 = 0
x(2x-7) +2(2x-7) =0
(2x-7) (x+2) =0

x= 7/2
Or
x= -2

"And that's how you do it ..." Dahyun said smiling proudly.
"Oh ....so you knew how to do it?" Taeyeon asked.
"Yes of course I always knew. " Dahyun sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter