Chapter 26

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Its been one week since mina and chaeyoungs date. Also nayeon and jeongyeons fight. Nayeon and jeongyeon have been avoiding each other a lot now. The tension between them grew more.

For some reason nayeon felt empty.  There was no jeongyeon. Who would annoy her whenever she is with her boyfriend. Nayeon was feeling like something is missing. Rather someone. In lunch time she would always look at section Z table. But jeongyeon wouldn't look at her. Even if jeongyeon did she would look at nayeon and then avert her eyes to somewhere else.

It hurted nayeon for some reason. 'why is she avoiding me? Wait.....but this is what I wanted right? So ....why am I feeling so ..... lonely.' nayeon thought while eating. She was frowning.
"Hey babe, you ok?" Asked jinyoung.
Nayeon just smiled and nodded.

After the lunch nayeon went to the student councils room. She was checking some paperwork's again.
"Hey bunny , what are you doing?" Nayeon heard a voice. It was Jeongyeons. Nayeon looked up and saw a smiling face of jeongyeon.

'sh-she is here!!!' nayeon squeal in her mind. She was about to smile but prevent herself and fixed herself by fake coughing.
"U-uhm....you tell me you ostrich." Said nayeon .
"Why would I tell it to someone like you? You told me to leave you right? You made it clear that you don't need me , so why?" Jeongyeon said. Nayeon was about to say something but suddenly jeongyeon disappeared. Nayeon then rubbed her eyes. It was all nayeons brain that was playing with her. nayeon closed her eyes and touched her forehead and gave it a massage. She then sighed mumbling,

"What's happening to me?"

-------------------------------------------------------

After the school, everyone was leaving. Except for Dahyun.
"Uhm. Guys you can go . I will join you later. I have my job today. " Dahyun said to others.
"Job? I thought it was yesterday?" Said jisoo.
"Yesterday you also went to your part time job right?" Lisa said.
"Nowadays she goes everyday. But why?" Asked chaeyoung.
"Umm , actually that place is running out of workers. That's why it is pretty pressured. But don't worry it won't take long." Dahyun said.
"Hmm, ok if you say so." Said tzuyu. Others also shrugged. Then they started to walk while taking their cycles.

"Guys don't you find it weird ?" Asked seulgi.
"Weird? What weird?" Said Taehyung.
"That she is nowadays acting weird? " Asked jeongyeon.
"Yes!! You guys noticed it too ?" Asked seulgi.
"Of course we did. She is always on her phone, you know." Said yoongi.

"Hmmm, I think she is hiding something from us." Said tzuyu.
"I also think that. " Chaeyoung.
"So , should we follow her tomorrow?" Said Lisa.
"I don't know . It would be kind of wrong. Don't you think?" Said jisoo.
"Yeah but what if she is in danger?" Said Taehyung.

Now everyone is silent. There is a chance of this happening. That's why all of them got silence.

"I think we should follow her tomorrow. " Said chaeyoung.
"I guess it's not wrong since we just want her safety. " Tzuyu said and others nodded.

Meanwhile dahyun secretly went to the back of the school waiting for her friends to leave. When she saw all of them have left. She carefully went inside the school. Then she went to the schools garden. The garden where she everyday goes to meet someone.

 


She saw that someone standing inside the shade waiting for her. She went near her.

"Dahyun ahhh!!!!! " Momo screamed in happily and ran to Dahyun. She hugged Dahyun tightly. They have been dating. They didn't tell it to anyone like others. In a short amount of time of spending with each other, both of them realized that they like each other. Both of them agreed to date. The date went really good. Both of them had confirmed feelings for each other. So they proposed on a same day , surprisingly and became official. 

They have been like this for a while now.

"You know it's really hard for me to control myself in school." Momo said pouting.
"Don't worry momoring, we will announce our dating news to our friends soon. Everyone will know. Then I will be yours forever." Dahyun said cupping Momo's face. Momo then smiled. She then pecked dahyun.

"Thank you for loving me Dahyun-ah." Momo said smiling.
"You don't have to thank me. You deserve all the love momoring." Dahyun said lovingly and momo blushed. Dahyun chuckled at Momo's cuteness.

"Let's sit, I have some chocolates for you. It's from Switzerland."Momo said dragging dahyun on a seat. Dahyun sat with Momo. Momo then opened the box of chocolate . She took one Chocolate.

"Say ahhh." Momo said. Dahyun opened to eat. Dahyun took the chocolate in . Dahyun loved the chocolate.
"Mmhhhh, I love it. This is the best chocolate I ever had!!" Dahyun said.
"(Gasp) you love chocolate that much?" Momo asked. Dahyun nodded.
"It's always has been my favorite. " Dahyun said. Momo then got silent for a while. Thinking about something.
"Then one day i will make chocolates for you Dahyun-ah. " Momo said smiling cutely.
"And I will eat every single of it momoring." Dahyun said smiling lovingly.
"But what if I can't make one properly?" Momo asked pouting.
"It doesn't matter, as long as it's from you. I will eat it. " Dahyun said. Momo blushed . "Kawai ." Dahyun said . Then dahyun cupped Momo's face and planted a kiss on the lips.
"Aishteriyo, momoring."
"Sarangheyo , Dahyun-ah."

The next day:

Mina and chaeyoung are now sitting quitely on their usual place. 

"I love it " chaeyoung said out of the blue.
"Huh?" Mina asked confused.
"I love it when I am with you. I love every second of it." Chaeyoung said with a smile. Mina blushed.

"It wasn't like this before. Nowadays everything feels so good. So new. Everything feels so nice when you are around me minari. " Chaeyoung said and hold minas hand and hold it.

"Minari d-do you feel the same?" Chaeyoung asked blushing. Mina then smiled a bit. She looked at chaeyoung.
"I always have been feeling these things with you chaeng. I .....I don't know . I never felt this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter