Chapter 6

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a new day. Tzuyu, dahyun, chaeyoung, jeongyeon, lisa, jisoo, yoongi and taehyung were going to school by their bike. No, its not  motorbike. Its normal two tire bikes that has two paddles on its each side. Everyone have that bike, except for jisoo who is riding the bike with taehyung. She was sitting on the back seat of her brother. She wasn’t facing his back, her back was facing his back. Both of her legs were on two sides. She was facing the opposite way of the road. 

 

In a easy way to explain is that when the bike is moving forward,  from her sitting position she could feel that the bike is moving backwards. Jisoo loves to ride bike like that, specially when its her brother. She trust her brother taehyung . she knows he won't let anything bad happen to her. 

 

But today they were a bit late. All of them would immediately point at jisoo for the fault. Cause jisoo was eating for way too long. She was still eating the leg piece while sitting on the back. 

 

"Yah!  Stop eating like that! For you we are late today!" taehyung said. 

"But Chicken will be sad if i throw it like that. " jisoo said and continued eating. Taehyung just heaved a sigh giving up. 

 

Meanwhile a  limo was passing them, inside the limo was rose. Who was sitting on the back seat of  the limo looking at the front. But when the car was passing taehyungs bicycle, rose looked on the side only to see a beautiful goddess who was eating chicken. Rose was staring at jisoo with her jaw dropped. Jisoo being jisoo who saw that rose was staring at her, she waved at her smilingly. 

 

Rose blushed and smiled back. Rose wasn’t looking back, so jisoo thought rose wanted her chicken. Jisoo usually don't give anyone Chicken, but for some reason she felt like giving it to rose. So jisoo being the crack head started to point at her chicken and mouthed to rose "you want some?" while raising her brows. Rose smiled at jisoos cuteness. But then shooked her head. Jisoo then shrugged and continued eating the chicken. 

 

But then the limo passed them. Now rose is pouting. Jimin and jihyo who were sitting inside the limo facing rose looked at her weirdly. 

"Eww stop pouting. " said jimin. 

"Chaeyoung honey, i love you but thats gross." jihyo said. 

"If you weren’t my favourite cousins then i would have throw you guys out right now." rose said.  Yes, they are cousins. Thats why all of them have that great voice for singing. 

"Sheesh chill. " jimin said. 

"Well you were looking outside and smiling like an idiot then you pouted, which only means..................you like someone. " jihyo said and smirked. Rose widen her eyes. 

"See? I told you." said jihyo and jimin nodded.  The whole ride went like them teasing rose. But nonetheless rose smiled cause she knows that the girl is from her school. But which section?  That was the question inside her head. 

 

The whole section Z reached school. They weren’t late, thankfully. Even though they started for school late. They entered the hallways and moved to their class. Again ignoring those whispers. 

 

When they entered the class they saw hyori. 

"Oh you guys came. Have a seat. Your miss taeyeon isn’t here. " she said. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

The investigation team came. They investigate the whole school checking if everyone is getting same treatment or not. The head of the investigation team is kim namjoon. He is a really strict guy. He is smart too. In the Assembly while introducing him to the students of the school the principle jyp wanted to shake hands with him but he avoided him. In front of everyone. It was really embarrassing moment for jyp. Lets just say namjoon have a great power. 

 

If he want he could easily close this University, even if he gives a false information to the department they will still believe him over anything. His department trusted him with close eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter