Chapter 17

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Ok everyone get ready with your gym clothes. " taeyeon said announcing. The students without any option did what she said. They were all in their gym clothes.
"Good good. Lets go to the field!! " taeyeon said excitingly. 

Students just followed. They reached the field and saw section A practicing.
"IF I SEE ANY OF YOU NOT COMPLETING 10 LAPS IN 20 MINUTES THEN YOU WILL HAVE PUNISHMENTS!! ARE WE CLEAR?" sunmi said strictly to her students.

"Yes ma'am!!" said the students of section A. 
"DIDN’T YOU EAT ANYTHING?!! " sunmi growled again with a cold face.
"YES MA'AM!!" said the students with a lot louder then before.
"Then what are you waiting for?!!" -sunmi said. The section A then started to run. Sunmi then started to run after them. She was on the last seeing everyone doing work outs.

"Come on boys!!! Move your legs fast!!!"
"Hey you from the second row number 3 move your legs faster!!!!"
"You there!!  An ant could run faster than you!!! Now run or you will get punishments!!!! "

These were the things sunmi was saying more like scolding to the students. The section z at that time was thanking god for not putting them in section A. 

"Honestly it doesn’t look like high school students warm up." jisoo said.
"It looks like a freaking army camp." said lisa. Others nodded. Taeyeon pouted.
"But she doesn’t have to be that strict to the students. Look no one is having fun." taeyeon said pouting.
"So you think that P.E class is all about fun?" taehyung said.
"No not all about fun. But it should be fun. She should smile a bit you know. "  said taeyeon.
"What makes you think that?" yoongi said. 
"When a teacher is cheerful his or her students automatically becomes cheerful because of the teacher. " taeyeon said smiling.
"So why am i not cheerful when i see you?" yoongi said.
"Is cause.... Uh- you...." taeyeon then started to think for a valid reason but didn’t find any.
Yoongi then chuckled a bit. He said,
"Forget it teacher. " taeyeon again pouted.
"Ok we we will do some warm up first. Like stretching and other things." Taeyeon announced.
"So should we like make partner's?" Lisa asked.
"Yeah. You all should." Taeyeon said.
Taehyung and yoongi became partners ,while tzuyu and Dahyun, chaeyoung and jeongyeon, Lisa and jisoo became partners. Now seulgi was left alone.

"Seulgi let's warm up together." Taeyeon said.
"Okkkkk!!" Seulgi said.

After stretching for a while. It was also the same moment when section A are done with their jogging and they are practicing some other stuffs, some are resting and some are drinking water. Sunmi left them for a while and gave them some time to rest. 

"Don’t you think we should practice running too?" taeyeon asked smilingly. Others just groaned.  Chaeyoung looked with a bored face.
'I don’t wanna jog' chaeyoung thought.
"So we will start . Everyone will follow me. Ok?" Taeyeon said. As others had no other choice they nodded.

Then Taeyeon started to run and others started to follow her. They all started to run. Dahyun and jisoo were on the last. They were huffing already.
"This(huff) is really (huff) tiring." Jisoo said while running and huffing.
"I (huff) know. " Dahyun said agreeing.  While chaeyoung and seulgi were in front of others.

"Wow you guys are good . Keep on doing that and you can be one of the best runners of this school!!" Taeyeon said praising them while running.

When Taeyeon said that chaeyoung slowed down."tsk." Chaeyoung hissed remembering what Taeyeon said.  Little by little because of her slowing down she came back in the middle.

"Ouch!!" Chaeyoung groaned as she sat on the field while touching her legs. Everyone stopped.  Taeyeon came near to her.
"Hey what happened?" Taeyeon asked.
"Ahh, it hurts!!!! Ouch , oh my I think I should go to the infirmary. " Chaeyoung said growling and tearing up a bit.
"Hey stop moving . Ok go to the infirmary." Taeyeon said worried.
"Ok." Chaeyoung said. Then jeongyeon helped her to stand up and took her to the infirmary. While leaving she smirked a bit. Which didn't go unnoticed by Taeyeon. Taeyeon decided to give them a break. Taeyeon went to the bench to have some water. It's been a while since she ran like that. So she decided to sit and close her eyes a bit.
Tzuyu went to the toilet to do her business.

When chaeyoung and jeongyeon are some meters away from others . Some section A students came near them.
"Oh look. It's the losers. " It was bambam.  he was totally mocking chaeyoung.
"Guys stop it." Jungkook said coming near them .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter