Chapter 16

Section Z
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"What?  You said yes to him?"  sana asked surprised. 
"Well yes. I mean i like him and he likes me too." Nayeon replied smiling. 
Sana just shooked her head in disappointment. Others were also there. They had a bored face. The lunch time was over. Now they are inside the class. In the cafeteria everyone found out about jinyoung and nayeon dating. As sana wasn’t there she has no idea what happened. After returning in class she found out about all of this. 

"Guys can you be at least happy for me?" nayeon asked pouting. "I want my friends to be happy for me." she said looking down. Jennie then sighed..she stood up from her seat and hugged nayeon. 

"Of course we are happy for you nayeon but we are worried you know." said jennie. Jihyo also came to nayeon and joined the hug. 
"Unnie we are always here for you and all of us are happy. Just don’t get hurt, ok?" jihyo said with a bit smile. Nayeon nodded. Others also joined the hug. But there sweet moment got interrupted by teacher of course. 

After the class ended. Everyone was leaving the school. But sana said she will go to mark and talk to mark. 
"Eh? For what? " momo asked raising her brows. 
"Wait a minute,don't tell me sana you started to like him? " nayeon asked smirking. 
"No. Its not like that. I am going to tell him to stop. " sana said in a usual tone.
"Tell him to stop?" mina asked in confusion. 
"Hmm. He is courting me right? So i am gonna tell him to stop." sana said. 
"So......you like someone? " rose asked in a teasing voice. Sana caught off the guard and now blushing. Others started to more. 
"Yah! Stop it. I am gonna go now." sana said leaving the others. Others Just laughed at her cuteness. 

Sana then went to section A. There she found mark and his friends leaving. She went near them. 
"Hey sana you need something? " mark asked smilingly.  Sana then looked at marks friends. 
"Can we talk in private? " sana asked. 
Marks friends are now giving them a teasing look. Thinking sana will confess or something. [A/N: yeah, like that ever gonna happen 🙄🙄] 

Mark smiled at sana. "Sure lets go somewhere private." sana nodded. Both of them then went to a empty classroom. 
"So.... What you want to talk about?" mark asked. 
"About that, i want to say that stop courting me mark." sana said.
Mark chuckled a bit. 
"Why? You want to be my girlfriend. " mark asked smirking. 
"No. I am saying that cause i am not into you mark." sana said. [A/N: dude she is just not into you, into youuuu~~]

"I hope you understand that. You are just wasting your time on me. " sana said. 
"Stop joking sana. I know you like me. Stop pretending that you don’t. " mark said in a pissed tone. Sana just shook her head. 
"No mark. I am sorry. I can't like or love you. I don’t' see you in that way. So please. Just end this." sana said and started to leave. 
"You are gonna regret it sana." mark said gritting his teeth.  Sana stopped in her way and looked back in mark. 
"I am never gonna regret it mark. I made the right decision. " sana said and left the room. 

"Oh trust me sana, you will." mark said gritting his teeth. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Its night right now. Jeongyeon is in a deep thought. She is still not understanding whats happening to her. When she saw nayeon and jinyoung together she felt something in her heart. She felt a needle that is really sharp being stabbed in her heart. When she heard about them being together she felt like someone was stabbing her with a knife.

She looked really out of the thoughts. Seulgi who saw that smirked knowing what was actually happening. But still decided to play along with it. 

"So no jam jeong what are you thinking?" Seulgi asked.
"O-oh n-nothing." Jeongyeon said hesitant. She was smiling nervously. 
"You sure?" Seulgi asked again. 
"Hmm." Jeongyeon just hummed. But in her mind and heart she knew that she was thinking about her sudden feelings. 

The next day came. It was the same as before. Nayeon coming school with jinyoung. Sana and others coming with their own cars and all. 

Mina was entering the class at that time bambam called her. 
"Hey mina." Bambam smiled. Mina smiled fake. 
"Hey bambam." Mina said.
"Uhm..... Yesterday I went to pick up you from your house but you weren't there." Bambam said.
"And?" Mina asked raising her brows.
"What do you mean by and? I was waiting for you like more than 30 minutes." Bambam said frowning.
"So?" Mina asked expressionless.
"So? Is that how you are going to appreciate me being helpful towards you." Bambam said annoyed. 
"Well ......you know you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter