ing Crazy

Castle In The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi’s POV

 

Sun is already shining, the coldness inside my office isn’t helping my sleepiness. Why am I sleepy this early? I woke up three in the morning to prepare Sakura’s breakfast and some snacks for out of town business tip. I also prepared her clothes. I am such a good girlfriend and not to mention I am such a wife material. She should marry me sooner.

 

“Ms. Kwon?” My dozing off was cut by my secretary.

 

“Yes Ms. Kang do you need anything?”

 

“Ms.Lee just message me and told me to bring you some breakfast. She said it came from Ms. Miyawaki.” She then placed a cup of coffee and a full on breakfast. It’s a sweet gesture but Sakura shouldn’t have bought breakfast for two.

 

Before I can say anything I received a message from my girlfriend.

 

Kkura: The breakfast is for you and Ms. Kang.

Me: Why are you also getting the good side of my secretary? Don’t worry I know she is very supportive about our relationship.

Kkura: No the other breakfast came from Chaeyeon she said she forget to cook breakfast for Hyewon earlier and she is sure that she won’t eat breakfast.

Me: Ok thank you for the breakfast take care call me after work Ok? I love you.

Kkura: Ok. I love you.

 

Huh what happened in that vacation. Since I have nothing much better to do I will just interrogate my secretary. “Ms. Kang sit down and let’s have a breakfast.”

 

“I’ve already eat breakfast Ma’am it’s okay.”

 

“Do you think I can finish that? It’s for two people and besides it’s for the both of us the other one came from Ms. Lee so eat up.” She looked bit hesitant but at the end she sat down and we started to eat.

 

Now it is time for the interrogating. "Ms. Kang I have a very personal question for you. You can answer it or not it's your choice." She looks at me bit confused.

 

"Uhm let me hear your question first ma'am before I can tell you whether I will answer it or not."

 

"Ok. So what happened to you and Ms. Lee during that week of vacation? Something is different."

 

"What is the difference between us ma'am?"

 

"The both of you seems acting awkward and sweet at the same time. Don't tell me something really happened between you and her?" I know that this is a bit in appropriate but I'm just curious you know.

 

"Uhm it's not like that but uhm?" She looks like she's hesitant about saying it.

 

"It's okay if you don't want to say it to me don't worry about it it's still your private life."

 

"Uhm I did something weird after we had ." I’m just kidding about they did something but heck I didn't expect that they really have . And we are talking over food what the hell?

 

"So what did you do?"

 

"There's this rule that you shouldn't say something intimate after when you are in a friends with benefits relationship. And I said something intimate." She's blushing hard oh my gosh. I love some gossip, maybe this is the reason why my employees are also into gossip.

 

 

"So what it is?"

 

"I said I love you to her." oh no she said it. but I think it is not a big deal and I think their feelings are mutual.

 

"Then what did she say did she say it back?" Her face turned to bit gloomy of I think Chaeyeon ed up.

 

"She didn't say anything about it. But the way she interacts with me changed she seems to be care a lot now."

 

"Ok? So what's the problem with that?" I know what's the problem with that but I want to hear it from her. And maybe just maybe we have different views with that.

 

"It feels like she's giving me mix signals. She can't say that she loves me but she's showing it to me. I don't know what to believe." Ok I get it.

 

"I see. You know Hyewon maybe she's still not sure on what she feels about you but she knows there's something inside her that she wants to love you or give the same love that you are giving to her. Sometimes love takes time to realize and if you're patient with it is worth the wait." Yes, it's worth the wait.

 

"How come you can say that you and Ms. Miyawaki went to fast." Do I confess that? Maybe at some point I need to tell someone.

 

"Actually no. Remember this nobody knows about this so if this came out you're the only person I will blame ok?" I see how she swallowed hard.

 

"Yes ma'am."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter