Pretty Aunty

Castle In The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

 

If you have been a waiter for a very long time ten plates in an oval tray would have been easy job for you. But for this five people that haven’t touch any kind of tray for years. This is very chaotic and disastrous scene to have. Luckily Sakura insisted that they should practice in a well carpeted floor to lessen the breakage of the plates. If she did not maybe they break hundreds of plates and it won’t be a good.

 

Yuta can carry a lot of plates because he already has an experience on doing that, but he still needs polishing. But there is also another person in this group who can do what Yuta can do, and it is very surprising. That girl is Nako, with her small built everyone is surprised that she can easily carry that amount of plates. Well for the three they need a lot of practicing.

 

Eunbi clapped her hands to get their attention. “Let’s take a break first before I polish your techniques.”

 

The five of them sat down and drink some water because they are doing this for hours now. “Nako and Yuta you are great at this.” Wonyoung complimented the duo.

 

Yuta flexed his arms and said. “Do you know why? We are carrying beds for a living.”

 

“Even you Nako?” Minjoo asked.

 

“Yeah.” Nako Simple answered like it is not a big deal for her. the three girls frowned at Yuta and the look in their eyes seems to be judging him.

 

“Don’t look at me like that she insisted to that.” He then looks at Nako and pleading for help.

 

“Yeah I insisted its part of my job so why wouldn’t I do it?” The three just went silent on that, it’s true that it is part of her job. They realize that Nako will do anything that the job needs her to do no matter how hard it is. It somehow motivated the three of them.

 

Eunbi get their attention whole they are resting. “while you are taking a break I will tell you what is the problem on how you are struggling with this task. I’ve noticed that you are just using your thumb, pointer finger and middle finger in carrying that oval tray. Yes, professionals do that but even them will tell you that, that technique isn’t very ideal for carrying a lot of plates. Another thing you are just using your hands and shoulder while carrying it, use your whole body. I will show it to you.” But before Eunbi Could dhow the Sakura stopped her.

 

“Let me do it.” Sakura simply said to Eunbi.

 

“Do you know How to do it?” Eunbi whispered to her.

 

“Of course I can do it properly I know it.” They employees where surprised on what’s happening they can tell that they are really dating. Due to the softness on how they talk and the look in their eyes that shouts they are in love.

 

“Ok.”

 

Sakura loosen a few buttons a bit because her clothes are a little bit fitted to her. Sakura bend her knees a little bit as she carried a tray full of plates with an ease. What’s more impressive is she’s wearing a high stiletto heels. Everyone is surprised but Eunbi’s reaction is priceless. She only thought that Sakura is just your typical CEO who’s just good at paper works and managing the business but she’s totally wrong. Sakura is a total package that Eunbi always wants to unwrap.

 

The serous crowd was interrupted when a kid suddenly clapped and praised her moth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter