I Love you

Castle In The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi’s POV

 

“She is the daughter of the company that owns this hotel so technically she is the next heir of the company.” She must be kidding right? Never in my life that she will be the daughter of the owner of this hotel. She never really has anything lavishly luxurious, her home is very simple and the community that where it is located is a very simple location.

 

“Common stop joking around she is a very simple person.” I nervously laughed at her. but the look on her face says it all she never lied to me on anything so it must e true.

 

“Do I look like I am joking to you?” I shook my head. “Just think of it, how come she will be the CEO at a very young age? Yes, she is very talented at business but who in the world of business would take a risk on a random and very young girl? She is talented because she is brought up to be like that, she is raised to be the next CEO and owner of the company.” I don’t believe it or should I say that I don’t want to believe it. There isn’t something wrong about it I am just overwhelmed on the information that I am having right now.

 

“But she is way too simple and the way of her leaving isn’t that spectacular, or she is not spoiled or something like that, she has no trace of coming from a rich family.”

 

Irene unnie ruffled my head and chuckled. “Eunbi not everyone who came from a rich family is like that just look at you, you are a very simple kid from the start and up until now so don’t give her that kind of prejudice. And besides not every rich family would like to announce to everyone that they are rich like our parents do. Some of them want a private and peaceful life like a normal people have.” I we just went silent on that.

 

Yes, she is correct maybe that is the things that I don’t understand right now. We all have different upbringings it means we all have different upbringings in this life. This can be applicable in work we can’t just generalize all of our employee.

 

After a few moments of silence, we heard a knock on my office door. “Come in.” I faintly said to the person behind the door.

 

“Ms. Miyawaki and Winter is already here Ma’am.” Hyewon said to me.

 

“Please let them in.” She just nods to me and after a we moments the door swung open and I saw little girl running towards me. She just stops when she noticed a person inside the room.

 

Winter stopped and bowed to my older sister who’s smiling ear to ear right now. “Good day aunty.” My older can’t control her emotions right now and squealed really loud and carried Winter which made Winter bit confused.

 

“Hi young lady what’s your name?” my older sister asked as she is kissing my daughter’s cheeks.

 

“I am Kwon Winter. Five years old.” My daughter scanned Irene’s face then she looked at me and look at my sister again. “Why do you look like my mommy?”

 

“Hi Winter, I am aunt Irene I am your mothers older sister.” Winter look at me and seems to be asking if it is true. I give her a smile and nod. “Give your aunty a kiss come on.” Winter did what my sister told her.

 

I got too distracted at my sister and daughter that I almost forget Sakura, I looked around and found her standing at the door smiling while watching the scene to unfold.

 

“Eunbi I will borrow Winter for a bit I will take her for a shopping and a snack ok?” My sister and her obsession with shopping.

 

“Okay, come here first winter.”

 

“behave ok? Don't talk to any stranger don't go anywhere when Aunt Irene isn't looking at you okay?"

 

"Okay mommy."

 

"Ok baby now give mommy and your mom a kiss." She kissed and then she run towards Sakura and give her a kiss.

 

I walked towards my sister and instruct her a few things. "Unnie don't buy her too much things okay? And don't let her eat too much sweets it's okay to feed her but not too much okay?"

 

"I know; I know don't be an uncool mom. I forget to tell you Seulgi is also here I will call her to meet Winter okay?"

 

"Okay say hi to her for me." And there my daughter and older sister goes. My older sister really wants to be a cool aunt huh. She likes kids but she's not yet having one she should work on that she's not getting younger.

 

Sakura is just standing in front of me for a good minute now. "Don't look at me like that Ms. Miyawaki."

 

"What I'm not doing anything."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter