Naughty

Castle In The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonyoung’s POV

 

What a stressful day it is why is it that my first day in the morning shift have this kind of situation luckily my manger is here to know what to do. If I am alone in this shift I would panic really hard, because as soon as Yuta said that one of our guest might die I froze on the spot. It is a good thing that my manager overheard our conversation so she did the what she can do at that time.

 

What is my manager like? She’s a lot smaller than me, she has this very cute chubby cheeks and a very beautiful smile. You can say that she is very cute in general. But don’t get the wrong idea that she is very soft personality she’s very strict and you can say that you’ll be afraid of her when she gets mad just like right now she’s giving me an earful.

 

“Wonyoung that isn’t the right time to froze on the spot we must be one of the most reliable person here.” I just looked down due to that I know that it is my fault it is just that I got shocked on what happened and I am not used to handle that kind of situation. I particularly handle some normal guest problems but it is my first time to handle that kind of situation. “Don’t look down chin up I am not mad I am just telling you that if something similar happened you must know what to do and don’t froze it may lead up into a much bigger incident ok?”

 

“Yes Ms. Honda.” She’s about to talk again but she got interrupted by a female voice.

 

“Excuse me?” She then looked who it is and her expression suddenly change from a bit gloomy to a much brighter and happy expression. I guess it is a guest but that is a familiar voice like I just heard of it earlier.  So I got curious a take a look who it is and it is Nako the new room attendant. I looked at my manager and she has this look that she would like to keep Nako.

 

“Hey what can I do for you?” This is my first time to hear her voice in a very different tone it is like she’s making her voice a much cutter tone somehow. Is she flirting with the new employee damn?

 

“Oh here is the key for room 309.”

 

“Are you okay?”

 

“Yeah I somehow panic and I already had an earful from Yuta.”

 

“Yuta shouldn’t get mad at you are newly hired.” Ok she has her favorites huh when it comes to me she gives me a good lecture on what happened then to her she’s saying that Yuta shouldn’t lecture her. well I can’t blame her she has a crush on her so it is what it is.

 

“No it is okay It is still my fault. I haven’t introduced myself I am Yabuki Nako.” She gives a hand to my manager and she shyly shook it.

 

“I am Honda Hitomi nice to meet you Nako.” Damn this girl is flirty should I after our shift or should I while We are at our shift? Even though she’s my manager but we are still good friends outside the work.

 

“I’ll be heading now I still need to write some reports for this incident. Thank you.”

 

“Ok you can come anytime or call at the front desk if you need anything.” Hitomi waved her hands as she bid good bye to Nako.

 

“I see we have favorites aren’t we?” I pout and crossed my arms at her.

 

“Why what’ wrong with that?”

 

“you give me a long lecture on how to handle things and suddenly your voice become cute and flirty with Nako?” I mocked her tone on that and she rolled my eyes on me.

 

“You are under me so I should give you the proper lesson for that and she isn’t so I don’t have the jurisdiction to do that to her.” she is right but having a flirty voice isn’t part of that.

 

“Nah ah I’ve known you for yeas so you can’t hide it from me. You have a crush on Nako.”

 

“Shut up it from the past.” Got you there. after she realize what she said she covered .

 

“So when was it?”

 

“We are at work so later no more talking.” She has a stern voice but her cute chubby cheeks are blushing.

 

“Ok Ms. Honda I will just do my job.”

 

A few hours have passed and my shift

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter