The hopeful letter

Hope,love,disappointment.
The nurse replied still surprised "fine but if you want to spend the week with him you need to send him a letter yourself" she walked out Ki Syung had a sudden change of mood, she became so happy she started to cry. As she cried to herself she looked at the spot where the flowers had landed and she slowly drifted into a deep sleep.. Hours later... She was woken by someone tapping her cheek saying "Ki Syung-Ahh Wake up!" she recognized the voice and quickly sat up "HYUNGSUNG IMMY!!" she said hugging her best friend, "soo a week with G-Dragon huh? How exciting!l said HyungSung Immy, Ki Syung sighed and looked down "I have to send him a letter and wait for a reply first" HyungSung Immy stood up and walked to the door, " I'm sure you'll be fine, your a great writer, but don't forget to put in a word for me with taeyang, I love that y beast , but I have to go my moms waiting for me, love you bestie" she waves and leaves Ki Syung giggles and waves goodbye. Ki Syung get a pen and paper and starts to write.. Dear G-Dragon/ Kwon Ji Yong, My name is Ki Syung I am 18 And I am your biggest fan, But I am very sick, I have A life threatening heart disease, Next week I have to go into surgery But I may not make it through so as My death wish I would like to spend, My last week with you, I would be so Grateful if you were to say yes. From Ki Syung, P.S. my friend has a huge crush on Taeyang her name is HyungSung Immy Please mention her to Taeyang, Thanks. Ki Syung sealed the Letter and sent it through the mail.