Love At First Sight!

Hope,love,disappointment.
Ki Syung ate her food slowly "do you think they'll be here soon!" HyungSung Immy said excitedly, "calm down I'm sure they'll get here when they can" Ki Syung replied. The nurse walked in and said in a monotone voice "your death wish is here" Ki Syung and HyungSung Immy's eye's widened "wait let me get changed first!" Ki Syung said "YAH, who's the excited one now huh?" said HyungSung Immy, Ki Syung sighed and sat back down on her bed. Ki Syung saw a blue beanie with dark brown hair sticking out the bottom of it and next to the beanie was a black Mohawk. *OH MY GOD! It's really him he's really here!!* she thought to herself, G-Dragon and Taeyang walked into the room, GD's jaw droped and eyes widened *shes the most beautiful girl I've ever seen* he thought to himself, HyungSung Immy ran up to Taeyang and hugged him and started talking to him. GD walked over to Ki Syung and sat beside her "s-Saranghae " was all Ki Syung could say he was more wonderful in person then he was on TV, he laughed, "it's wonderful to finally meet you Ki Syung you are alot more beautiful then I would ever have imagined" he grabed her hand and kissed it. She blushed like crazy and he gave her and charming smile.