The Pick Up

Hope,love,disappointment.
"did you bring the flowers?" Taeyang asked GD as they got in the car "of course" he showed Taeyang the to bouquets of flowers "one for Butterfly and one for midget" GD said with a smile "Dont call her midget!!!" Taeyang growled which made GD laugh.  A few minutes later the got to Immy's house they walked to the door with flowers in their hands they rang the doorbell and Immy's mom answered the door "oh hello boys please come in" she lead them to the TV room "the girls are just finishing getting ready they'll be down in a minute, I'll get you some tea" she added and then walked to the kitchen GD and Taeyang sat on the couch in front of the coffee table "Immy's house is nice!" GD commented quietly Taeyang just nodded, Immy's mom walked back into the room with two cups of tea and placed it in front of them, they both stood up and bowed "Kamsahamnida!!" then the sat back down and started to drink their tea. they both finished quickly and took their dirty dishes into the kitchen, washed them and put them away, her mom walked in while they were doing this, she was surprised "what gentlemen! Kamsahamnida boys" they smiled "Your welcome Mrs. hyungSung" they walked back to the couch and sat down, after a few seconds the girls came down the stairs, GD  Taeyang stood  up straight away to greet the girls but when they saw them their mouths dropped and could barely speak, the girls were speechless as well.  Immy's mom smiled and left the room, GD and Taeyang walked over to the girls and gave them their flowers, the girls blushed and smelled them "you two look absolutely amazing!" GD complimented "yes you both look gorgeous!" Taeyang agreed "Kamsahamnida! So do you guys you look awesome" the girls said together "well then, shall we go?" GD said holding out his hand for Ki Syung like a gentlemen, she giggled "we shall" the four of them walked out the door together, GD and Taeyang held the girls doors open so they could get in then they drove to the restaurant.  When they got there GD's mouth dropped open, "Ki Syung, isnt this like the most expensive restaurant in town?" he asked surprised, "yeah it is, i can only treat my man to the best, ya' know what they say "go hard or go home"," Ki Syung smiled and GD chuckled, Ki Syung had made a reservation for one of the private rooms, it was lit with red lanterns, the room was beautiful. They all sat down and took a look at the menu's.