Playing Tag.

Hope,love,disappointment.
By the time they got to the park they were in fits of laughter, They ran to the playground and Ki Syung, GD and Taeyang sat at the top of the slide, Immy got her camera out and took a photo of them doing their poses at the top of the slide, Immy sighed happily "a new picture to put up in our special place" she looked up at Taeyang who was playfully trying to push GD off the slide, Immy put her camera down on the bench and set the timer, she ran up to the top of the slide just in time for the camera to take a picture of all of them together, Ki Syung pushed GD "tag your it!!" she ran off and GD chased after her, Taeyang sighed "guys arent we a little to old to play tag?"  they all looked up at Taeyang and yelled "SHUT UP YOUNGBAE!! Your such a party pooper!!" then they continued to chase each other, Immy joined in when GD tagged her, she ran to Taeyang and tagged him "Oppa your it!!" she ran away, Taeyang sighed again and chased after them. He ran up behind GD and tackled him to the ground then slapped him over the head playfully, "your it hyung!!"  he got up and ran away laughing, GD chased after Ki Syung when he got close enough he reached out to tag her but she suddenly stopped and sat down and hugged her knees which caused GD to skid across the grass to avoid hitting her, he crawled towards her and put his arm around her shoulder, she was hiding her face but he could tell she was crying "Hey hey, whats wrong butterfly, are you ok?" he asked softly she looked up at him "my body hurts" GD looked at her confused as he wiped away her tears Immy came and sat on the other side of her " Its one of the effects the disease has on her, when she does to much exercising or she wastes  all her   Energy she isnt able to stand and her body aches until she gets fluid into her body" Immy explained to GD, he nodded "I'll go get her some water" Taeyang said and ran to the kart that was selling drinks and food across the road. Ki Syung put her head down softly on GD's shoulder, he could feel her heavy breathing against his body, he grabbed her left hand and held it, he touched her ring with one of his fingers, she looked up at him and he smiled his smile always made her smile he was even more gorgeous when he smiled at her, she was the only person who ever made him smile like that. Taeyang came running back with four bottles of water in his hands he gave one to Ki Syung straight away and then gave one to Immy and one to GD, They all watched as Ki Syung drunk her water faster then they have ever seen someone drink, she gasped after she had finished the drink "whats the time?" she asked GD weakly, he grabbed his phone out of his pocket and looked at the time "its 4:00pm" he answered softly  "we have to go, Unnie and I are taking you two out for dinner tonight in the bags of clothes we got for you there's and outfit labeled "formal" thats what you have to wear, Immy and I will pick something to wear out of the clothes you got for us, you need to pick us up at 6:00pm" Taeyang and GD looked at each other then said "ok!". They slowly helped Ki Syung up, They grabbed all their stuff walked to the car and dropped Immy and Ki Syung off at Immy's house.