WOW

Hope,love,disappointment.
They walked through the front door and went to the elevator, when they got up to Ki Syung's floor they walked into her room and she wasn't there, GD's mouth dropped, he was confused "where the hell is she" Immy went and sat on Ki Syung's bed "calm down Ji Yong Oppa its ok, she left a note for us" Immy read the note "Dear Ji Yong Oppa, Immy Unni and YoungBae Oppa, first of all im fine dont worry nothing has happened to me, secondly the reason why Im not at the hospital is because, you guys have all been so good to me this week that i decided to plan a day out for all of us, meet me at the Starbucks café down the street. Love Ki Syung." GD smiled "aawww she's soo sweet. Lets go guys" Taeyang smiled too "ok" he grabbed Immy's hand and the three of them walked down the street together, they got  to Starbucks and walked inside, GD scanned the room for Ki Syung but to his surprise when he saw her Sandara was there as well, she was yelling at Ki Syung  and it looked like she was trying to take something out of her hand, GD, Immy and Taeyang ran over to Ki Syung, when they got there they realized what Dara was trying to take off her, her engagement ring. Ki Syung was almost in tears when GD pulled Sandara away from her "What are you doing leave her alone!!"  GD signaled Taeyang to call the police, Sandara smiled at Ki Syung and watched her cry, "i was just reminding your little girl that your mine and that she better back off!" GD sighed as his face got red with anger "FOR THE LAST TIME SANDARA!!! IM NOT YOURS ANY MORE AND I HAVENT BEEN FOR 2 YEARS, AND TELL ME IF YOU WERE JUST 'REMINDING HER WHY IS SHE CRYING AND WHY DID IT LOOK LIKE YOU WERE TRYING TO TAKE HER RING FROM HER!!!!!" Sandara smiled evilly at Ki Syung  then said to GD "calm down oppa i was just trying to take what was rightfully mine" she put her hand on his cheek and started to kiss him passionately, when suddenly Sandara was pulled off GD and pushed to the other side of the room Ki Syung was red in the face and full of anger, she started to walk over to Sandara  and GD grabbed her arm stopping her, he pulled her towards him and looked at her with his beautiful sparkling eyes "Butterfly dont she's to dangerous, its not worth it, it will only make things worse, you know i wont let her touch or hurt either of us" GD kissed Ki Syung softly and smiled. GD walked over to Sandara and looked her straight in the eye "if i were you i would start running, the police are coming and you have alot of explaining to do" Sandara  smiled "ok oppa ill leave, but ill be back for you later" she leant in and kissed him again, she slid her hand up his jean covered leg and ran her finger down the lining of his zipper and squeezed his crotch, then she pulled away and walked out of the café, Ki Syung went to run after her but GD stopped her again "Dont" he said simply. When they turned around everyone in the café was starring at them "maybe we should go somewhere else" GD suggested "yeah, The Ramen Shop across the road?" Ki Syung asked "Sounds good" GD mumbled and walked out of the café, Immy and Taeyang followed.They walked into the Ramen shop, sat down and ordered 4 bowls of ramen and 4 cups coffee. There was few seconds of silence while they waited for their food until Immy let out a long sigh "woooow"  GD looked at her  and she put her head down he turned to Ki Syung and apologized "mi-an-hae Butterfly, this is all my fault, If she ever comes near you again I want you to call me straight away" Ki Syung half smiled "its ok Oppa, it's not your fault, its not like she was physically hurting me, it was the things she was saying to me that hurt me" she looked down "What did she say?" Taeyang asked curiously, "well she started off by calling me a in training and that im worthless and then she said that Ji Yong will never love me the way he loved her and that im just a kid, she said i dont deserve Ji Yong oppa and that eventually he will leave me then she said that i should hurry up and die already so im not in her way anymore" a tear rolled down Ki Syung's face, tears started to form in GD's eyes "Ki' none of that is true! I love you and only you! You know that right!" GD said as he grabbed Ki Syung and hugged her tightly  she smiled "of course i know you love me, but i just couldnt believe that someone would say that to me, i dont even know her" GD sighed "saranghae saranghae saranghae  butterfly" Ki Syung smiled "saranghae Ji' "  They finally got their food and they ate it quickly, "hey hyung, i thought you werent hungry!" Taeyang teased, *shut up Dong Young Bae* GD thought to himself.