His Favourite Accessory

Hope,love,disappointment.
6AM WEDNESDAY: Taeyang walked into GD's room "Ji' did you get any sleep last night?" he whispered, GD sat up "what do you think? Of course i didnt get any sleep my Hyung died last night!!" he stood up and looked at himself in the mirror "I dont even know who i am any more, if it werent for Ki Syung and you i would have given up already" Taeyang came and stood behind him looking into the mirror and put his hand on GD's shoulder "i know who you are, your Kwon Ji Yong, your Kwon Leader, your G-Dragon an amazing singer/songwriter and dancer, loved by millions and engaged to the most amazing woman ever but most importantly, your my hyung! That i love with all my heart, we've been friends since we were 7, you never gave up on me, and im not about to give up on you your too important for me to just leave behind!" GD turned around as tears started to fall from his eyes "saranghae Hyung!" he grabbed hold of Taeyang and hugged him tightly. When GD finally let go of his hyung Taeyang smiled "Ji Yong-Ah your such an ugly crier" GD half smiled "AM NOT!! Everything i do is y!" Taeyang laugh sarcastically "yeah sure whatever you say, now go get ready! We dont wanna be late for Ki Syung and we have to pick up Immy before we go see Ki' "  GD sighed "i know, i know you  dont have to nag my Hyung" GD walked into the bathroom and looked at his face again in the mirror "wow i look soo tired, Maybe a shower will wake me up" he said to himself, he had a quick shower and wrapped a towel around the bottom half of his body, he walked into his closet *hmm what should i wear?* he thought to himself, then he grabbed: a black cap, a pink T-Shirt with a yellow smiley face on the front, metallic  blue, leather gloves, black jeans with a silver studded belt and Fluro orange high tops. He spun around in front of the mirror "perfect" then he looked down at his left hand, on his ring finger sat his new favourite accessory "i still cant believe she's mine" he mumbled to him self  as he walked out to the kitchen where Taeyang was "im ready to go" GD announced "uummm dont you want breakfast first Hyung?" Taeyang asked  "pfftt no! Im not hungry, now come on lets go" he grabbed the keys and head to the elevator with Taeyang following close behind.