At The Hospital

Hope,love,disappointment.
"GAH WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING TAKING  KI SYUNG OUT OF THE HOSPITAL WITHOUT PERMISSION!!" the nurse screamed at GD outside of ki Syung's hospital room where doctors were injecting needle after needle into her skin and pushing down on her chest. GD ignored the nurse and stared at Ki Syung through the glass minutes later Taeyang and Immy came running to the room, Immy slapped GD  in the Face "Oppa why did you do that she could have died your so stupid" she yelled at him then ran into the room to see ki Syung, Taeyang sighed "dude what were you thinking that was so dangerous"  he said calmly. GD frowned "I Just wanted to take her somewhere She could enjoy herself" Taeyang smiled "Hyung stop being such a rule breaker, im going back to the hotel see ya when you get there" GD waved goodbye. the Nurse walked up to him and sighed " ill make a deal with you Mr.Kwon, seeing how you like this girl so much, you can take her where ever you please whenever you please but she must return to the hospital safely and if anything like this ever happens again you will not be aloud to see her and you must return home" GD thought to himself for a second and then agreed and the nurse walked away. ~A FEW MINUTES LATER~ all the doctors left ki Syungs room and one stopped next to GD "dont worry she's fine but shes asleep now so it would be best if you headed home" GD thanked the doctor as he walked away, GD turned around and stared at the beautiful girl sleeping peacefully in the room and he slowly walked towards her, his eyes traced her body and then her face, stopping at her lips, he bent down and kissed her then touched his lips and whispered to himself "i need to tell her how i feel..." he walked out of the room and left the hospital.