The Reckless First Date Part:2

Hope,love,disappointment.
It seemed that they had been kissing for hours when GD finally pulled away and smiled at his beautiful new girlfriend, " Ok JiYong-Ah it's your turn to pick what we do!" Ki Syung stuttered still shocked from the kiss, GD chuckled when he saw Ki Syung's  face go pale  "let's go bunji  jumping" GD said and started to pull Ki Syung to the car, when she froze and wouldn't let GD pull her "WAAHH!! Bunji jumping! Isn't that scary!!" she managed to say but GD just laughed at her "no its fun!! Beside you did say you wanted to be outrageous" he started pulling her again, Ki Syung bit her bottom lip then let out a whimper "ok". They got in the car and started driving, "umm, Ki Syung-Ah!?" GD stuttered quietly, Ki Syung looked up from her phone "Ye?", GD gulped down the huge lump in his throat, "ummm,I , ugghh, don't worry, forget I said anything" he said weakly,  Ki Syung looked at him suspiciously "okaayyy", she replied and then asked him a question "have you ever written a song with a girlfriend before?" GD was a bit surprised by her question "ahh, No. I usually write songs by myself," Ki Syung  smiled, "well we can do that later if you want!" GD smiled to himself then nodded while keeping his eyes on the road,a few minutes later they got to the bunji jumping tower GD grabbed Ki Syung's hand and she sighed, he pulled her and they ran up the stairs to the top, when they got there Ki Syung started to panic "JiYong-ahh I'm scared I don't wanna do it by myself!!" GD smiled "it's ok don't be scared, you don't have to do it by yourself we'll do it together,!"  Ki Syung smiled into GD's 'tear drop' shaped brown eyes that looked soo beautiful sparkling in the sunlight, she kissed his cheek, they strapped Ki Syung and GD together and put helmets on their heads, Ki Syung started to panic, but before she could say anything GD fell backwards, and they started falling, at first, Ki Syung closed her eyes, but when she looked up at her handsome boyfriend laughing,and smiling it made her smile, as they fell they screamed and laughed together until they got pulled back up, they left the bunji jumping site laughing their heads off. When they got back in the car Ki Syung's tummy grumbled, "beh go-pah-yo!" GD replied "me too, wanna go have some ramen?" Ki Syung's face lighted up "Yeh!! I haven't eaten good tasting ramen in months!" she was so excited she almost shouted, GD laughed and they drove to the closest restaurant, which happened to be right next to a park,  they walked in and ordered 2 bowls of ramen and some water, they were talking and laughing loudly when GD turned around and saw Sandara sitting at a table across from them, he quickly looked away but she already spotted him and started to walk over to GD and Ki Syung, *Damn it!  what do I do oh my god  I hate sandara so much!!* he thought to himself in panic, "so you replaced me with this ugly ?!" sandara said angrily, *oh no I'm gonna have to explain to ki Syung shes probably really confused * GD's thoughts were interrupted by Ki Syung hissing "SANDARA!!", "you know about her?" GD whispered in her ear, "of course I know about the who broke your heart!" Ki Syung said loudly, sandara laughed "haha that's funny your the tiest woman.. Wait no, GIRL I've ever seen!" GD stood up and slapped Sandara in the face and pulled Ki Syung outside, while Sandara yelled "oh come on JiYong Oppa your picking her over me she's just a minor!!".  GD apologized to Ki Syung "I'm sorry about that, but do you wanna go find somewhere quiet to write our-....." GD was interrupted by a text from Taeyang, "Damn it!! I have to go its important!! Saranghae I'll see you tomorrow butterfly!" he kissed her cheek and ran off "saranghae..." she said back quietly, *hmm why did he call me butterfly* she thought to herself as she walked back to the hospital.