3 Down, Mission Complete.

Hope,love,disappointment.
When the tattoo's were finished they looked awesome "kamsahamnida Oppa" Ki Syung said sweetly "for what?" GD smiled "for taking me to do something I've always wanted to do" they walked out of the Tattoo parlor "your welcome gorgeous" he said with a smile, Ki Syung sighed "tomorrow is Friday, the last day before i go into surgery" GD smiled to hide his fear "you'll be fine, i promise, i wont let you die" she smiled and kissed him softly "Saranghae" they both told eachother. They day went by quickly, too quickly, Taeyang and GD met back at the hotel room at 6pm "how was your day Hyung?" Taeyang asked "good, i got a new tattoo with Ki'"  Taeyang shook his head and laughed "lets see then" GD showed Taeyang "What did you do today?" GD asked, Taeyang smiled "Immy and I went to the park and had a picnic" GD smiled "cute" GD walked to the fridge "what do you want for dinner?" he asked Taeyang "is there still sushi from last night" GD grabbed out the sushi from the fridge "Yep!!" he gave Taeyang his and a pair of chopsticks and started to eat his, they finished quickly and went to their rooms and started packing there stuff "going back to up town Seoul on Saturday" Taeyang said excitedly, GD sighed "No more bigbang, You,Seunghyun and I will have to turn into a trio" Taeyang walked into GD's room "Mi-an-hae Ji Yong" GD sighed again "its Ok Hyung, its not your fault". the was a knock at the door, GD and Taeyang looked at each other then they walked to the door together, GD looked through the peep whole "Its Dara!" he whispered to Taeyang "Open it!" Taeyang said quietly, he opened the door "what do you want Sandara!!" GD hissed, she smiled "i just thought you'd like to now that i killed TOP" GD's face went bright red and Taeyang grabbed hold of him and slammed the door shut in her face before GD got a chance to attack her, GD fell to the floor and started to cry "i cant take this any more!!" he said as tears filled his eyes, Taeyang started to cry as well, GD got up and grabbed the car keys, Taeyang grabbed his wrist and looked him straight in the eye "No!" he said simply, GD tried to move out of Taeyang's grip "I'm here for you and so is Ki Syung, you cant give up!" GD dropped the keys on the floor and walked to his room, slammed the door and screamed into his pillow, Taeyang sighed "poor Ji Yong.".