The Reckless First Date Part:1

Hope,love,disappointment.
"Lets go out and do something" GD said to his gorgeous new girlfriend, "ok....lets go do something reckless!" Ki Syung said enthusiastically, GD's mouth dropped, he was really surprised "you want to be reckless?" GD asked confused "yes! Now come on lets go" Ki Syung pulled GD to the parking lot of the hospital and got in the car "what do you want to do" GD asked as he started up the car "i want to go get my hair dyed red!!"  GD laughed "ok ill get  mine done too we can be matching" he smiled and drove then to the hair dressers. When they walked in they were quickly greeted and showed to a seat, two women started working on their hair, GD teased  Ki Syung "it would be funny if they messed up on your hair" then he took a picture of her with his camera "Shut up JiYong!!" she snatched the camera out of his hands and the hair dressers yelled at them to stay still. ~~ AN HOUR LATER~~ they walked out of the salon holding hands "you look even more beautiful with red hair Gorgeous" GD complemented Ki Syung, She blushed "i dont look as good as you Oppa"  GD blushed *he's so perfect, so gorgeous,so charming,so funny stylish,so-so perfect for me* Ki Syung thought to herself but was interrupted when GD said "lets go trash a shopping centre" she laughed "ok" they ran to the shopping Mall down the street. When they got there they walked into a shop and pulled all the clothes off the racks and went to the next shop and did the same, after a while the Mall security was chasing them, they were laughing and knocking over everyone And everyone in their way, they ran out of the Mall laughing, the security had stopped  chasing them. Ki Syung laughed "what a rush that was a---" she was interrupted when GD pulled her towards him and kissed her passionately, *I'venever felt like this before* GD thought to himself as he kissed her breathlessly.