The Second Date Part:2 The Question

Hope,love,disappointment.
"Where should we go now oppa?" Ki Syung asked GD still giggling "ummmm lets go on the go karts" he said pointing at them, Ki Syung grabbed GD's hand and walked him with the go karts, they got in the karts and started racing around until they got kicked out for purposely bumping into each other. They walked around at the carnival together, GD had his arm around her shoulder showing the world that she was his and only his, they were perfect for each other, no one could break them apart.. Well except for fate, GD constantly kissed Ki Syung's cheek  every time, it got dark and they decided to walk down to the beach on the way there GD got stopped by a bunch of crazed fans, he signed  their autograph books and continued to walk down to the beach with Ki Syung  "umm Butterfly.." GD began "umm when your better, and i go back to YG, will you ummm come with me?" he asked shyly  Ki Syung was shocked * OMO!! He wants me to move back to up town seoul with him, he must truly love me!!* she thought to herself then replied "oh of course i will Oppa!" GD smiled  *i guess its time to ask the next question.... I'll just wait until we get to the beach* GD thought to himself as he slid his hand in his pocket and grabbed hold of the thing in his pocket. As they were walking along the beach GD stopped Ki Syung and turned her to face him, "Butterfly, i know that we've only known each other for 4 days but  saranghae, and tomorrow there will only be 3 more days until you go through that surgery and if i dont do this now, i'll never forgive myself" Ki Syung looked at him confused " Oppa what are you talking about?" she asked, GD bent down on one knee and pulled a gold, diamond incrusted ring out of his pocket "it must have been worth millions " Park Ki Syung, will you do the honor of marrying me and becoming Mrs. Kwon Ki Syung?" he asked with a slight stutter as he looked up at his gorgeous girlfriend, Ki Syung's mouth dropped as she looked down at the gorgeous Ji Yong, his eyes were sparkling more than ever, the emotion on his face... It was.. True love,  Ki Syung was over whelmed that she tripped but GD caught her and starred at her still waiting for an answer "Oh Ji Yong-Ah  saranghae im speechless i dont know what to say" Ki Syung Stuttered "Say Yes" GD insisted  Ki Syung thought seriously for a second " i want to say yes oppa! I really do! But what if a dont make it through the surgery, i will break your heart, i dont want to do that to you" tears formed in GD's beautiful brown eyes "you will survive i promise Butterfly, i wont let you die" Ki Syung looked at GD she could see through his soul, his intentions were so pure he wanted nothing but to make her happy,  she opened to tell him her answer but instead she cried " whats wrong Ki' why are you crying?" GD asked slightly worried "S-saranghae Oppa, my answer is yes" she smiled through her tears, the smile on GD's face was irreplaceable, he picked Ki Syung up and spun her around, and he kissed her more lovingly than ever the kiss turned into neck kisses and hickey's suddenly they were making out on the sand, GD looked at his watch  then broke away from the kiss "Ki Syung i need to get you back to the hospital its 8pm"  Ki Syung smiled softly "ok" they got in the car and drove back to the hospital.~~ AN HOUR LATER~~ They arrived at the hospital and went up to Ki Syung's room, when they got there Immy and Taeyang were waiting for them. ---------------------——------------------------------------------A/N: sorry guys this chapter is kinda short but really important haha i love this chapter.