Getting Ready. Part 2: The guys

Hope,love,disappointment.
GD and Taeyang got back to the Hotel room and they put the bags down on the bench "Man i cant wait to see what they got us!!!" Taeyang said about to dive into one of the bags, GD held him back "Hyung No! We're only allowed to look in the one thats labeled "For Tonight" remember!!" Taeyang sighed "yeahh i know"  they both grabbed the bags that were labeled "For Tonight" and they both grabbed out a pair of pants GD's were tight purple jeans that had a gold chain hanging from the belt straps, Taeyang's were the same except the jeans were blue and the chain was silver, they both pulled out a singlet, on the back of GD's his name "Kwon Ji Yong (G-Dragon)" was engraved with diamonds and Taeyang's had his name on it "Dong Young Bae (Taeyang)".  The both pulled out fancy Jackets the colour matched the jeans "BWOH!! Those girls definitely know their fashion" GD said as he admired the outfit, They walked over to the accessory bag that was Labeled "For Tonight" GD's bag had White high tops (to match the Singlet) a black gangster hat (to balance things out) and gold Raybans (to match the chain). In Taeyangs bag there was White High tops, A Black Cap and Silver Raybans. GD and Taeyang looked at each other and then ran to the separate bathrooms, they both had showers and dried their hair, GD kept his simple because he knew Ki Syung liked it that way, Taeyang went all out he put extra hairspray in so he could put his cap on and then take it off and his Mohawk would spring back up and look awesome like it usually did. Then they got dressed, it took GD longer to get dressed of course, they walked out of the bathrooms and looked at each other,they stared for a while and then put two thumbs up "You look awesome Hyung!" GD said as he smiled  at Taeyang "Kamsahamnida! So do you, you could actually pass off as an alright looking guy tonight Ji'" Taeyang teased with a huge smile on his face GD laughed sarcastically "Well im a lot better looking than you Hyung so if im alright looking, then your pretty Fugly" GD teased, Taeyang punched GD's shoulder lightly "well played hyung!" Taeyang congratulated GD on his good come back, GD hit him back "Kamsahamnida, what's the time?" Taeyang looked at his watch "its 5:30 we gotta leave!" Taeyang answered as he grabbed the keys for the car, they went down to the car and drove to pick up the girls.