SHOPPING!!

Hope,love,disappointment.
"where are we going now Butterfly" GD asked sweetly, Ki Syung smiled "we're going shopping!"  "YAY!!" Immy squealed Ki Syung gave them all an evil smile "but there is a condition" Taeyang's face lit up excitedly "whats the condition?" Ki Syung Giggled "no one is allowed to buy anything for themselves, the only person who can by stuff for you is your boyfriend,girlfriend or in my  case fiancé, and your not allowed to see what they got for you until the end of the day!" GD smiled "cool,lets go". Ki Syung held GD's hand and Immy held Taeyang's as they walked to the mall, when they got there they started looking around, "where should we go first?" Immy asked the group "how about Supré?" Taeyang suggested as he pointed to the shop, Ki Syung giggled "ok!" they walked into supré,  GD and Taeyang looked around for something nice to buy for their girlfriends while Immy and Ki Syung chatted. "Ki' this is a great idea i cant wait to see what the guys buy for us" Ki Syung smiled "Kamsahamnida! I know for sure that Ji Yong Oppa will pick something great, he's has an amazing sense of style. Im a little worried for you though" she giggled "GAH!! Taeyang has a good sense of style too!!" Immy protested "uh huh sure Immy whatever you say" Ki Syung teased, GD and Taeyang came back with three bags each," ok lets go to the next store!" GD said happily, they walked into the store and It was Immy and Ki Syung's turn to buy stuff, they got straight into it and started looking around, GD chuckled as he admired his adorable fiancé " i love my little fashionista she's soo amazing" GD bragged Taeyang smiled "huh yeah she's alright but mines better!" GD's mouth dropped "umm no Ki Syungs better!!" "Immys better!!!" "Ki Syung!!!!" "Immy!!!!!" "KI SYUNG!!" "IMMY!!!" they argued, Ki Syung turned to face them "shut up you two, your so immature sometimes!" GD and Taeyang stopped arguing straight away, "i cant wait to give Ki Syung her clothes i hope she likes what i got her" GD said with a smile "me too, i got the perfect clothes for Immy" Taeyang replied, Immy and Ki Syung came back with four bags each. They walked out of the store and walked to the next, they all looked up at the sign "G-MARKET!" they all said at the same time, they looked at each other then with in a few seconds they all ran into the store and started shopping like crazy, there was no doubt that that was their favourite store, it was the best shop ever.~~AN HOUR LATER~~ they walked out of the shop with about ten bags each, Immy wiped her forehead "BWOH!?? I didnt think it was even possible to break a sweat while shopping!" GD laughed "of course it is!" Taeyang sighed "yeah take it from mr fashionista" he said sarcastically, GD gave him a death stare then turned to Ki Syung who was giggling to herself "where to now?" he asked "to the park!!" she announced  and they all laughed and ran out of the shopping Mall and across the road to the park.