Taeyang & Immy's night out!

Hope,love,disappointment.
"Your alot more shy than I thought you would be" said Immy as the walked along the lit up lake, "only around new people, it's kinda a nervous thing" replied taeyang, Immy blushed and forgot to look where she was going and she tripped but taeyang caught her and pulled her up to him, "YAH! Are you ok?" he asked slightly worried, " I- I'm ffine" Immy stuttered becoming nervous because she was soo close to his face, "you have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen, their so big, their absolutely stunning" Taeyang said staring deep into her eyes, Immy blushed and looked down " you really think my eyes are pretty?, that's surprising seeing how I was teased about them so much when I was younger, everyone used to call me bugsy" Taeyang looked at her shocked "what s! The probably were wishing they were able to stare at them all day" she giggled and he started to laugh aswell, they saw a resturant at the end of the lake, "wanna go eat?" Immy asked "sure!" Taeyang replied quickly, Immy gave a cheeky smile "race you there!" she giggled, "bring it on!" Taeyang said , they ran to the resturant laughing. They get to the resturant, "I won!" taeyang shouted playfully, "no you didn't, I did" Immy said victoriously, "it was a draw" taeyang replied to make her happy , it worked, she giggled and smiled happily. They went in and sat at a table and ordered to bowls of Ramen, and 2 glasses of whine. While they waited Immy checked her phone, " 2 miss calls and 5 texts all from Ki Syung" taeyang laughed "don't worry she's probably just asking how everything is going" (he was right). 15 minutes later their food came they ate it quickly and left. They walked back to the hospital together taeyang said goodbye and Immy said goodbye back, taeyang leaned in to kiss her on the cheek, she turned to see what he was doing and he accidently kissed her lips but she kissed back, the kiss lasted a few minutes and bye the time taeyang pulled away Immy was the same colour as a strawberry, she walked into the hospital and taeyang went to his hotel where GD was waiting for him. Taeyang walked into the hotel room and they both said "I think I'm in love!"