Disappointment.

Hope,love,disappointment.
He got inside the hospital and ran up to stairs (i have no idea why he didnt  just go up the elevator) to Ki Syung's floor, on the way to her room stopped in front of a doctor that was walking down the hall "annyeong, are you the doctor that performed surgery on Ki Syung?" he asked "yes i am" the doctor smiled, GD gave him a hug "kamsahamnida, KAMSAHAMNIDA!!" he ran to Ki Syung's and saw her smiling, He bent down next to her, he noticed that she looked very tired, he kissed her and she held onto him more tightly then ever with tears rolling down her face "Saranghae Oppa" she said in a weak voice, he shook his head "Ki Syung-Ah!! Whats wrong" he looked at the machine that was showing her pulse, it was fine he touched hand and was surprised by how cold it was, he shook his head again "saranghae Oppa" she said again weakly and starred into GD's eyes that were starting to tear up "Butterfly why are you saying that whats wrong?!!" he said squeezing her hand tightly "tell me you love me!!" she said with a bit more strength "saranghae" he said softly she smiled "saranghae Oppa..goodbye" GD's eyes widened and he shook his head once again, tears started rolling down his cheek faster then ever, Ki Syung closed her eyes "BEEEPPPP" the pulse line went dead, GD kissed her now cold lips and stood up and started to back away, the nurse checked her pulse one more time to make sure "I'm sorry, she's gone" GD shook his head once more in disbelief, Taeyang put his hand on GD's shoulder "I'm sorry Hyung" Taeyang said comfortingly, GD pushed Taeyang's hand off him, "GET OFF ME!!" he yelled "Hyung!" Taeyang said quietly, GD pulled at his hair "I Cant BREATHE!!" he said and ran out of the hospital, it was raining outside, harder than it ever has, he looked up at the sky "WHY'D YOU DO THIS TO ME!!" he looked at the car keys in his hand "If Ki Syungs going, I'm coming with her!" he looked around *quick way out? Quick way out?* he thought to himself~~FLASHBACK~~ *hmmm, driving into a ditch, that sounds good, if i ever need a quick escape thats how im gonna do it!* he thought to himself.~~END OF FLASH BACK~~ GD ran to the parking lot and got in the car a sped off, just as he drove off Taeyang came running out of the hospital screaming "Ji Yong dont!!!!" he sighed when he saw GD's car driving off, "its to late". GD sped up to a speed off 200K as he neared the ditch, "I'll be with you soon Ki Syung" he said softly. BANG!!!! The car hit into the ditch and went up in flames, a few seconds later the police arrived with Taeyang and Immy, they managed to get GD's body out of the car, but it was too late, he was dead. Taeyang cried and hugged his best friend's body "we'll burry you beside her, we promise" he whispered to GD.