Fairy Floss And Tattoos.

Hope,love,disappointment.
They got into the car, "where are we going now oppa?" Ki Syung asked sweetly GD smiled "where going to go for a walk through the city" GD drove into the city and got out of the car, Ki Syung got out after him they started walking around, they were still in their bathers but neither of them cared, after a few minutes of walking around a group of girls walked passed starring GD stopped walking "why are they starring at us?" Ki Syung whispered "they're looking to see if I'm really who they think i am, ready, 5...4...3..2...1" he counted and the group of girls started screaming and they ran over to them "can we please take a picture with you GD?" one of the girls asked while jumping up and down, he laughed "sure" the girls gathered around him and they took a photo and GD signed their shoulders, one of the girls who was a lot quieter then the others came up to GD and asked "is it true that your engaged to a fan" GD and Ki Syung laughed "yep this one right here" he pointed to Ki Syung all the girls sighed "your so lucky, i would die for the chance to marry him"the all said together GD and Ki Syung giggled, the girls said goodbye and left they continued walking "that was cute" Ki Syung said "what?" GD asked "i the way you knew exactly what the fan girls were gonna do and when" GD laughed "oh, well i've been doing this for a long time", they walked past a food place that was selling fairy floss "oooh fairy floss, can we get some Oppa, please!!" Ki Syung said like a little girl, GD laughed "sure" they walked up to the stall and bought two large fairy floss sticks, they went and sat down on a bench and started to eat their fairy floss, Ki Syung looked at GD's tattoo's and traced them with her finger "i wish i had a tattoo, i've always wanted one" Ki Syung sighed "well lets go get one done, we could be matching" GD said excitedly "OMO!!! Are you serious, you'll get one done with me!!" Ki Syung said happily "of course" GD smiled at her, she hugged him tightly "kamsahamnida Ji Yong Oppa". The drove to the nearest tattoo parlor and they got seated straight away, Ki Syung was asked what she wanted and Where "ummm i want "Ji and Ki Forever" in a heart on my wrist" she said and the Tattoo artist started hers, GD was asked what he wanted " i want saranghae Ki Syung, forever and always in a heart on my wrist" the other tattoo artist started to do his, Ki Syung was giggling the whole time. "it doesnt hurt, it tickles" she said laughing, GD laughed with her.