Going To The Beach.

Hope,love,disappointment.
Taeyang and Immy left to go on another date, that left Ki Syung and GD alone in the hospital room, GD was looking through the photos of him and his Hyungs on his phone "what you looking at?" Ki Syung asked as she leaned over to see what he was doing "just looking at photos" he said with a smile, Ki Syung looked at the photos with him "you guys look so happy together, your like brothers" that comment made a tear roll down GD's cheek "yeah, i hate Dara so much for what she's done" Ki Syung frowned "Karma will catch up to her, she'll die a slow, painful death." GD half smiled "i hope so" GD stood up and smiled at Ki Syung "do you want to go to the beach?" he asked, she nodded "just let me get my bathers" she went into the little bathroom connected to her hospital room and came out with a bag that had her bikini and towel in it, GD also had a bag with the things he needed in it. They held hands and walked outside to the car, they got in a GD drove them to the beach, Haru Haru started to play on the radio, GD turned it off "Gah!! Why'd you turn it off? I love that song!" Ki Syung said with a smile on her face, the smile quickly turned to a frown when she saw a tear coming from GD's eye "i just dont feel like listening to  any bigbang songs at the moment" he said quietly. When they got to the beach they grabbed their stuff and got changed in the change rooms, GD wore plain black board shorts and Ki Syung wore a blue strapless bikini, when GD saw her his mouth dropped "you look amazing" she blushed "Kamsahamnida Oppa, you look good too, you've gotten musclier" GD laughed "yeah, ive been breaking a lot of stuff lately", they put their towels down on the sand and GD ran and jumped into the water "WOW!! Thats cold!" Ki Syung Giggled "well if its cold im not going in there" GD smiled at her evilly "then I'll make you go in" he ran out of the water, grabbed her and threw her in, she screamed playfully and splashed him, GD pulled her towards him and kissed her "Saranghae butterfly" he said softly in her ear, she smiled and gazed deeply into his eyes *Ji Yong is mine, all mine. And no one can take him away from me, i cant believe the one thing in life that i've always wanted but never seemed possible i actually have, the man of my dreams loves me, thats all i've ever wanted. His hair, his eyes, his smile, his style, his body, his personality! They are all so much better then i ever would have imagined* Ki' thought to herself, "Saranghae Oppa forever and always" she said softly "forever and always" he repeated. They got out of the water and laid on their towels in the sun, "ahh i havent been to the beach in such a long time" Ki Syung said with a sigh, GD laughed "me too".~~ 30 MINUTES LATER~~ After half an hour of sunbathing Ki Syung and GD got up and walked to the ice-cream stand "what ice-cream do you want?" GD asked his beautiful fiancé "ummmm, a double choc-bomb" she said with a smile, GD gave the man behind the stand $10 "2 choc-bombs please" the man gave them their ice-cream, they walked back to their towels and picked up all their stuff, they walked back to the car while eating their ice-cream and holding hands.