"Arrgggh your Such a Fashionista JiYong!"

Hope,love,disappointment.
When GD woke up at 7am he had only had 6 hours of sleep, he walked into the bathroom and wiped his dace with a wet cloth, he got in the shower and washed his hair, for some reason he wanted to look perfect for Ki  Syung. After a good half in hour in the shower GD got out and dried his hair, he stared at himself in the mirror "meh, my hair looks pretty good today", he walked into the mini walk-in closet that the hotel had supplied for him "GAH!! None of these outfits are good enough!!" he complained and looked at the clock, "hmmm 8:00 well maybe if i quickly throw something on i can have time to go shopping and by myself a new outfit and get back in time to finish getting ready" he threw on some baggy Jeans, a White singlet and his favourite red beanie, he grabbed his wallet that had roughly $500, he walked to the front door and passed the kitchen where Taeyang was making pancakes, he grabbed one and just as Taeyang was about to ask where was going he said in a speedy way "Going to buy a new outfit so i look good for Ki Syung, bye" he shut the front door and left, Taeyang shook his head "gosh he didnt even bother saying good morning".  GD got to the shopping Mall and frantically ran around looking for a good shop to go into he ran passed a shop and then slowly walked backwards back to it, he his heels to face the shop and looked up at the sign "G-Market!" he had a boyish smile on his face as he walked into the shop, all the workers greeted GD as he walked in "JiYong-Ah what a pleasent surprise, what brings you here?" asked one of the workers politely, GD grinned "do you have any new clothing lines that i can sink my teeth into?" GD asked with a smirk on his face "Show JiYong the new line of men's fashion!" the worker ordered two other workers "YES MISS!" the two girls said and lead GD to a special room where all the new clothing lines that were not yet open to the public were kept, the two girls left so GD could try on clothes as he wished. ~~A FEW MINUTES LATER~~ he walked out of the room with twelve bags in his hands he threw $500 on the counter and walked out of the shop victoriously. When he got back to the hotel he mixed and matched until he had the perfect outfit, he was wearing a black gangster hat, a white and silver singlet thats said 'how to be perfect 101' on the back,a sleeveless red jacket that had diamonds on the color, Blue skinny jeans, Lime Green high-tops and black, leather finger gloves. He walked out to Taeyang and did a little spin "What do you think?" he asked smiling, Taeyang let out a chuckle "very colourful, it makes you look like your worth alot of money" GD smiled "i am worth alot of money, thanks YoungBae"  Taeyang laughed again "Nah, without the clothes on your worth nothing" GD gave Taeyang the death the stare then smiled "I think my past girlfriends would disagree!" he laughed  when Taeyang made his gagging face "T.M.I., lets go were gonna be late" Taeyang said with a smile  when they walked outside to the car sandara was standing there, when she tried to say somethig to GD he smiled "Dara i dont have time for your , have a nice day" he pushed past her, got in the car and started driving "wow your in a really good mood today Hyung" Taeyang commented "nothing makes me mad after ive been shopping" Taeyang sighed "agghh your such a fashionista JiYong" GD smiled proudly "I Know!".