Their Special Place

Hope,love,disappointment.
"where are we going today Immy" Taeyang asked as they walked out of the hospital and got into the car "i want to show you something YoungBae but its a surprise so you have to wear a blind fold" she explained in an excited yet controlled tone, she wrapped the blind fold around Taeyang's head "can you see anything" she asked making sure he wasn't peeking, "Yeh.....the colour black" he said sarcastically, Immy giggled and slapped his arm. She started to drive and stopped at the shops to get some picnic food on the way. ~~2 HOURS LATER~~ she parked the car and got out, she walked around and opened Taeyangs door and helped him out, she lead him into a building and she stood behind him, she kissed his cheek, took off his blind fold and whispered into his ear "surprise" in front of Taeyang was a huge room that had pictures all over the walls, they must have been taken by a professional photographer. He walked up to a picture of a waterfall and smiled "did you take all these photo's?" he asked with an amazed look on his face, Immy smiled "yeh this is where i keep them all, i call it my special place, your the only person who ive ever brought here" Taeyang grabbed her hips and pulled her towards him, she wrapped her arms around his shoulders in response "your an amazing photographer gorgeous, your really talented" he kissed her passionately and she kissed him back, when they pulled away from each others grip Immy walked over to a picture of her and Ki Syung laughing together and she frowned "i've always wanted to bring Ki' here but now theres no time.... We aren't as close as we used to be" a tear rolled down Immy's face and Taeyang wiped it away "theres still time you should bring her here before she goes through the surgery, let her know shes still important to you" Immy smiled and nodded. "are we gonna eat now coz beh-go-pah yo" Immy laughed at her adorable,famous, talented boyfriend "sure!" she laid down a blanket and pulled out two bowls of dumplings and some chocolate covered strawberries for later, they ate and fed eachother chocolate strawberries together in Immy's special place that she decided to now call "Their Special Place".