The Second date Part:1

Hope,love,disappointment.
On the way to the hospital they picked up Immy, "wow nice outfit GD" she said as she got into the car, he smiled "i know"  Immy rolled her eyes, "wow he's cocky today" Taeyang laughed "yeah, he probably got the extra confidence from the late night text from Ki Syung last night" GD's mouth dropped "GAAHH!! YoungBae stop Reading my messages!! After 7 years of living together you still have the same annoying habits!!"  Taeyang frowned "sorry, i cant help it" .~~HALF AN HOUR LATER~~ they got to the hospital and parked,GD got out of the car and walked to the main doors with awesome swag, Taeyang and Immy both stared at him then each other and they burst out with laughter and followed GD into the sitting room, GD walked up to the lady at the desk. "May we go through to see Ki Syung?" he asked sweetly "Yes shes ready for you" the lady replied  "awesome" GD mumbled to himself, they got in the elevator and went up to Ki Syung's floor, they walked in her room,Ki Syung's mouth dropped *OMG he looks soo y today* she thought to herself, she was wearing a short blue dress with black heels, GD walked over to her and kissed her passionately "good morning gorgeous, you look great today" He complimented  her, Ki Syung blushed " Kamsahamnida sweetie, i love your outfit  you look very hot" she said still blushing "kamsahamnida!  Butterfly" GD thanked his gorgeous girlfriend  umm sorry to interrupt your flirting but YoungBae and I are leaving now" Immy said, Ki Syung giggled "sorry Immy, bye have fun you two" GD and Ki Syung were alone in the hospital room "Where do you want to go today Butterfly" GD asked with a boyish smile on his face, Ki Syung sighed admiring his gorgeous complexion * i cant believe he's mine* she thought to herself, "umm there's a carnival on today, we can go to that and then i dunno take a walk through the streets" Ki Syung suggested and GD smiled "Sounds good lets go gorgeous!" he grabbed her had and walked outside of the hospital and they got into the car, They drove down to the carnival and got out of the car "where do you want to go first Ki' " GD asked Ki Syung smiled like a kid at a candy store " Can we go on the roller coaster pleeeasssse!!" she begged, GD laughed "ok" he bought to tickets for the roller coaster and they got on, the went up,down,around,upside down and straight, up,down,around,upside down and straight. Ki Syung screamed and GD shouted " I THINK IM GONNA PUKE!" Ki Syung laughed "DONT BE SUCH A WIMP!" when the ride stopped the stumbled off it, GD chuckled "im so.....dizzy" Ki Syung laughed at her adorible boyfriend.