New Found Hope!

Hope,love,disappointment.
"JiYong I can't believe your flirting already!" Taeyang said cheekily, "I'm not Flirting!" GD said in a shy way and started to blush, Ki Syung looked at the floor and smiled to herself, "So tell me about your heart disease" G-Dragon said in a caring voice, "Ok Well, I've had it for 7 months but they only discovered it 2 months ago and I've been in the hospital since then, the doctors say that i got it because I already had a weak heart, they say I've been slowly dieing for 6 months now and that this may be my last week, on Saturday I go into surgery and it will either save my life or kill me". A tear rolled down GD's face and he looked away "are you ok?" Ki Syung said as she put her hand on his shoulder, he looks back at her with tears falling from his eyes "your story breaks my heart your only 18 you have so much more of your life left to live" she stared into his eyes and replied "everything happens for a reason, obviously my journey was supposed to end now", tears flowed from his eyes faster and he said " Bull ! I don't believe that for one second, life is unfair and does bad things to the people who don't deserve it, life is testing you and you don't believe in yourself , but I think your stronger then that I promise you that you will survive this!l he put his hand on her shoulder she stared into his eyes *if he believes , then maybe there is hope* Ki Syung thought to herself.