Getting to Know The Real You!

Hope,love,disappointment.
"you really think I'll survive" Ki Syung questioned, "Oh definatly, I can tell that your a very strong Person you just need a little encouragement" GD quickly replied, " will you be the person who encourages me?" Ki' asked with a beautiful smile on her face " of course!, i cant wait to get to know you better!"G-Dragon said happily " I can't wait to get to know you better too G-Dragon" Ki Syung said then blushed, " please, call me JiYong" he insisted. Taeyang suddenly interrupted their conversation "umm JiYong, I'm gonna go hang out with HyungSung Immy we'll be back later" GD nodded and turned back to face Ki Syung "so, tell me about yourself I wanna know everything" Ki Syung looked at him confused then replied "there isn't much to tell" he frowned " then I'll ask questions, do you have any talents?" Ki Syung smiled and said "I love to sing and dance but I wouldn't call it a talent" GD's face lit up "sing for me" he demanded Ki Syung straightened up and then sang her favourite G-Dragon song 'HeartBreaker' . GD's jaw dropped, *she sounds like an angel* he thought to himself "your amazing, the most beautiful voice I have ever heard" GD said in a shy way, Ki Syung's face went as red as a tomato. "so what about you, tell me something that only you would know" she said while trying to hide her red face from him, he chuckled, " I'm alot more down to earth then people expect, and I'm not the womanizing jerk people think I am" *ahh he's so perfect!* Ki Syung thought to herself.