The Final Chapter.

Hope,love,disappointment.
So thats the story of The best,worst and last week of my life, and i know what your thinking "how is she telling this story if she's dead" well your just going to have to figure that out for yourself. The main point of this story is that the only thing you can take with you to the after life is your feelings, the way you loved the person you were meant for will stay with you for the rest of your immortal days and the way they loved you will also stay in your heart, you never now when the time you have with that special person will end so, cherish every moment, live like theres no tomorrow and love that person with all your heart because you may not get to take them with you but you can take the feelings and the memories, dont let people slide through your life without telling them how important they are first, it may save their life. Love Kwon Ki Syung xx. THE END!!--------------------------------------A/N: congratulations! If you are reading this it means that you got to the end of my fanfic thank you so much for taking the time to read it, this was just a short chapter to sum it up. Tell me what you think in the comments, it is my first famfic so please no hurtful comments. All My Love XX.