Successful Surgery?

Hope,love,disappointment.
"Ji Yong-Ah!! Wake Up!!!" Taeyang yelled from the bathroom as he finished doing his hair, Ji Yong moaned and got out of bed, he rubbed his eyes and walked into the bathroom that Taeyang was in, his eyes widened when he saw what Taeyang was wearing "your gonna wear that jacket!" GD said surprised "uhh.. Yeah, whats wrong with it" GD sighed and shook his head, he walked into Taeyang's wardrobe and got out a different jacket "it doesnt match your outfit" he passed Taeyang the jacket he picked out, Taeyang put it on and realized that it looked better than the other one, "diva!" he commented with a sigh "person who cant pick out a good outfit" GD replied then laughed. He walked it the kitchen and grabbed a box of Frosty's cereal, he leaped over the couch and landed on it perfectly, he the TV and started munching on the dry cereal, Taeyang walked in and hit GD over the head "WAH!! What was that for!" GD complained as he rubbed his head "for being such a slob!! Ji Yong-Ah you have to get ready if your gonna make it in time to see Ki Syung!!" Taeyang said angrily amd grabbed the car keys, GD sighed "ok hyung, when you see Ki Syung can you give her a hug for me and tell her i said good morning, good luck and that i love her please!" GD said with smile "ok" Taeyang said simply and walked out of the hotel room, GD had a quick shower, got ready and started to load the stuff into the Jet. Taeyang and Immy got to the hospital and Greeted Ki Syung, she was in the emergency room getting ready for the surgery, Immy gave her a hug "Saranghae Ki Syung, good luck" she said with a smile but Ki Syung could see the tears forming in her best friends eyes "Saranghae Unni, Kamsahamnida but dont worry I'll be fine!" Immy bowed and walked out of the room and sat on the chair outside, Taeyang gave her a hug and tussled her hair "good luck! Ji Yong told me to tell you that he loves you and he'll see you later" she sighed and fixed her hair "Thanks Oppa!" she kissed him on the cheek and he walked out and sat in the chair next to Immy, The doctors closed the door to the emergency room, the put Ki Syung to sleep and hooked her to lots of different machines then began the surgery, Immy played with her hair nervously Taeyang held her hand and kissed her cheek "dont worry she'll be fine" Immy sighed "i hope so" she cuddled up closely to Taeyang.~~4 HOURS LATER~~ The doctor walked out of the room and Taeyang and Immy quickly stood up "she's awake you can come see her now" Immy and Taeyang looked at each other happily and hugged "Kamsahamnida sir" they said to the doctor and bowed as they walked into the room, they both hugged Ki Syung, "how do you feel?" Immy asked with tears in her eyes "umm, fine but a little tired" she said with a half smile, Taeyang picked up his phone and called GD. GD picked up his car keys and was about to leave when his phone rang, who looked to see who it was "Oh, its YoungBae, i wonder why he's calling me" GD said to him self amd amswered the phone "Yeboseyo!" "hey hyung, Ki Syung just woke up" Taeyang said on the other end "awesome Im just about to leave, tell her i cant wait to see her" GD smiled "yeh she's been asking where you are" Taeyang said happily "tell her I'll be there in a minute, Annyeonghaseyo" GD replied "Annyeong" Taeyang said back, GD hung up the phone and walked down to the parking lot, when he got there Sandara was leaning on his car "Heard your little survived the surgery" she said with a smile, GD sighed "how'd you know that!" she giggled "i have my sources, but Oppa i want you to know that i will get you back" she pinned him against the car then whispered in his ear "no one else can pleasure you the way i can" she started to kiss his neck and touch him, he moaned for a second then pushed her off him "get your hands off me you dirty !!" he slapped her across the face and got in the car and drove off, he shook his head trying to get the image out of his head.~~A FEW MINUTES LATER~~ GD got to the hospital and rushed inside excitedly.