"HYUNG!!!"

Hope,love,disappointment.
GD drove back to the hotel while singing to himself "i love you girl i-i love you girl, Ki Syung you rock my world OH!" then he laughed to himself as he drove into the parking lot of the hotel, he got out of the car and walked to the elevator *hmm i wonder whats so important that YoungBae Hyung had to tell me to come back straight away* he thought. When he got to the door of his hotel room he could hear yelling from inside the room, he opened the door "YoungBae whats going on in..." he started to ask but got distracted when he saw Taeyang growling at Sandara  who was holding a broken glass bottle in her hand that was covered in blood, he looked at the floor next to Taeyang's feet that was covered in blood aswell *where is that blood coming from....* he thought too scared to walk into the room   Taeyang turned around and GD saw huge blood stains and cuts on his white singlet "Hyung!!!" GD shouted and ran into the room  and grabbed Taeyang as he fell to the floor, he dragged Taeyang to the couch and laid him down then walked over to Dara  and slapped her in the face "WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUNGBAE" GD screamed as tears  formed in his eyes, Dara giggled and stumbled "awww poor JiYong so protective of his hyung, well if you must know... He didnt give me the answers i wanted so i punished him" GD could smell liquor on her breath "your drunk you get out of my hotel room before i call the cops". Sandara stumbled to the door "fine ill leave, see ya later y" she said then left. GD ran to Taeyang  who was unconscious on the couch, GD started to cry uncontrollably and he cupped  Taeyang's face in his hands "HYUNG WAKE UP" GD said screaming he slapped his face lightly but he didnt respond "YOUNGBAE WAKE UP PLEASE!!!" GD pleaded and shook Taeyang violently but he still didnt respond. GD called the ambulance then ran to the cupboard and grabbed the first aid kit he took  Taeyang's bloody shirt off and wrapped a bandage around his wounds. After a few minutes gd's sight was blurred from all his tears and he could no longer see, the ambulance came and took them to the hospital. when they got to the hospital Taeyang got rushed into a room and GD followed stopping at Ki Syungs room first to wake her up "butterfly wake up its an emergency and could you please call Immy and tell her to get here as fast as she can" GD said through sobs, Ki Syung looked at her clock "Oppa 12:00 in the morning whats wrong"  GD started to cry again "YoungBae is badly hurt" Ki Syung's mouth dropped then she frowned "oh oppa he'll be ok" she hugged him tightly "you go see him and ill call Immy and I'll be there in a minute". GD wiped his tears away and said "okay" and he ran to the room that Taeyang was in and he looked through the glass and saw doctors operating on him and nurses constantly checking his pulse, GD banged his fists against the glass, turned around and fell to the floor. He pulled his knees close to his body and cried onto his white designer sleeves.~ MINUTES LATER~ Immy and Ki Syung came running to the room, Immy was slightly ahead of Ki Syung, GD was to busy crying into his arms and didnt notice them until Immy started Banging against the glass and screaming for her Oppa, Ki Syung sat down next to GD and tried to calm GD down by talking to him but it didnt work  all he could hear was his cries and the scream that was so desperately trying to come out of his mouth, he couldnt hold it in anymore, he stood up and walked outside and closed the doors behind him it was raining, no not raining, pouring , GD closed his hands into fists and he let out the biggest scream he had ever done, he fell to his knees and stayed there until the door behind him opened and an injured man on crutches walked out the door with an umbrella and put it over GD's head "hyung dont sit out here in the rain you could catch a cold" GD stood up immediately and turned around "YoungBae!! Your okay!!" he wrapped his arms around Taeyang  "i wouldnt be if you hadnt come save me from that crazy " GD chuckled "come on lets get inside before we get sick" he opened the door and walked inside with his hyung.