YG ENTERTAINMENT Part2

Hope,love,disappointment.
G-Dragon walked into taeyang's room with his bags in his hands "youngbae have you finIshed packing yet we need to leave!" Taeyang looked up at GD then replied "umm yes,maybe....no" he walked over to his closet but tripped on the way "YAH!! YoungBae!! You said you'd be ready , your so clumsy!" g-dragon yelled, Taeyang got back on his feet, and grabed the clothes he needed from his closet "black or purple?" Taeyang asked as he held up the two jackets GD gave him a death stare "YOUNGBAE DID YOU NOT LISTEN TO A WORD I JUST SAID!!!" Taeyang put the purple jacket in his bag then zipped it up "JiYong you know that I don't like it when people yell at me,so I didn't respond but I'm ready to go now so let's leave" GD calmed himself down and walked out to the jet and Taeyang followed behind, they got into the jet. "so tell me why we're taking the jet again" said taeyang, GD turned to him and said "there's no other way except for the train and if we went on a train we'd get mobbed by fans, this is the safe way to get there" Taeyang nodded slowly to suggest that he understood, he plugged earphones in and listened to some music while g-dragon concentrated on writing the song he'd been working on. A few minutes later he folded the piece of paper into an airplane and threw it at taeyang, taeyang flinched and GD chuckled , taeyang looked at it , "what do u think?" GD asked "it's great, perfect for bigbang's new album" taeyang replied, the jet stopped "we're here!" G-Dragon said excitedly and they got out of the jet.