What really happened?

Hope,love,disappointment.
After they had ordered their meals, Ki Syung asked GD a question he hadnt been asked in a long time "so what really happened between you and Sandara?" GD's eyes widened "m-me and Sand-dara?" he asked hoping he had heard her incorrectly "yes" he sighed *damn it!! I hate telling this story, surely ive told it at least a million times* he thought to himself then said "its a long story" Ki Syung half smiled "we have plenty of time" he sighed again "ok so as you know we dated to years ago for almost two years, after the first year i still had not yet done "it"  we had a huge argument because every time she asked for it i would refuse, because....well to be perfectly honest, i wasnt ready yet, so we had this big fight and she said she felt neglected by me and my answer to that was " well thats your problem not mine, im not neglecting you" we started having that fight more often and thats always how it would end, so she decided to start sleeping with someone who didnt know about our relationship, someone from SM entertainment, that person was Jonghyun. Then a while after that, she started sleeping with other men as well for money" Ki Syung interrupted "what like a e?" she asked "yes" GD continued "then YoungBae Hyung found out about all of this an of course he told me straight away, i was heart broken, so i went to JongHyun and told him, he sided with me of course and we went and confronted her, I ended the relationship and a few months later she can and apologized and begged me to come back to her and of course i refused, she was kicked out of YG and her spot in 2NE1 was replaced, and i never saw her again since then and then she randomly came back" Immy and Ki Syung sighed "what a !" they said together, their food finally arrived, they all ate quickly because they were so hungry "do you guys have any plans for after dinner?" Taeyang asked as they were eating "uh anii" GD smiled "good, you'll come to our hotel room after dinner and we can watch movies" Ki syung smiled "YAY! Movies with oppa!!".~~AN HOUR LATER~~ their food and went outside to the car, they got in and drove to the hotel, they were just about to go onto the elevator when Ki Syung and Immy stopped and took off their shoes "Gahh! These shoes are killing me!" they both said at the same time then hopped onto the elevator. They got up to their hotel room and GD opened then door and they all walked inside, Ki Syung and Immy's mouth both dropped "wow this hotel room is amazing!" Ki Syung commented as she put her shoes down at the front door, Immy nodded in agreement, GD noticed that the girls had bags in their hands "whats in the bags?" GD asked, Ki Syung laughed "they have our Pajamas in them, you Need to wear something warm and comfy when you watch movies" GD chuckled "oh"  GD grabbed Ki Syung's hand and led her to his room "do you like it?" he asked as they walked in "yeah its beautiful, the nicest hotel room ive ever seen" she said as she looked around "you can get changed in here" GD offered then he walked into his closet and shut the door behind him, Ki Syung took of her dress and put it into her bag, she grabbed her Pajama pants and shirt and put them on, just as she finished GD walked out of his closet with just pajama shorts on, they walked out of GD's room into the TV room where Taeyang and Immy were already cuddled up on one of the couches "um go sit on the other couch I'll be there in a second" GD said to Ki' as he pointed and the couch next to the one Immy and Taeyang were on, GD walked to the cupboard and grabbed out a disk.