The After Live.

Hope,love,disappointment.
She opened her eyes to white clouds and bright lights, she looked around her and saw a golden gate, "Welcome to heaven Kwon Ki Syung" a tear rolled down her cheek "K-Kwon?" The angel sitting on top of the golden gate looked at her confused "you are married to Mr. Kwon Ji Yong, arent you?" she looked down at her hand, the ring was still there "Y-yes i am!" she said proudly, she walked through the gate and suddenly on her back appeared white wings "wait, this cant be heaven, if it was... Oppa would be with me, and besides I never believed in heaven, it is said that people who dont believe, dont go" the angel giggled in an adorable way "of course he will be here darling just not yet it takes a while for God to sort out a persons documents, we had to wait 3 months for you, and yes that is true, but God believes that you two deserve a chance" Ki Syung nodded and walked away "arent you going to use your wings?!" the angel shouted as Ki Syung walked away, she starred at the clouds beneath her and shook her head. Ki Syung waited 2 years for Ji Yong to come, but he didnt, she never stepped foot out of her cloud cottage since she got there, she just sat there, waiting, waiting for him to come to her, waiting to see his gorgeous face again,waiting...to feel loved again, but he didnt come, she gave up all hope. ~~THREE YEARS LATER~~ GD covered his eyes from the bright light "what the--" he was cut off "Hello Kwon Ji Yong, Welcome To Heaven" the angel that sat on the golden gate said to him "please come through!" she said cheerfully and the gate opened "I'm not going in there!! I dont want to be here, i want to be with Ki Syung!!!" the angel did her adorable giggle, "But Mrs. Kwon Ki Syung is already here, she's waiting for you, she's been waiting for 3 years, please come through!" GD's face lit up and he ran through the Gate, he didnt even take enough time to notice the wings on his back, he looked at the sign that said where each person in heaven lived, he found one that said "Mrs. And Mr. Kwon." he ran in the direction of the cloud cottage, he finally got there and was gasping for air, he opened the door and ran through the cottage, it was empty, a tear rolled down his cheek, he ran out and ran to the first angel he saw "excuse me but do you know where Mrs. Kwon Ki Syung is?" (he loved saying that) the angel pointed at the cloud park, and there she was, sitting on the cloud bench watching children swing on cloud swings, he ran to her screaming "KI SYUNG-AH!!" she turned her head, as soon as she saw him dropped and her eyes widened, she stood up and ran into his arms "Oppa is it really you, are you really here?" she said crying into his shoulder "yes its me, Im here!" she pulled his face to hers and kissed him violently, he kissed her back "Ive been waiting for you for so long!! i missed you so much, i love you!"she said as she pulled away, he ran his hand through his hair shamefully "sorry about that, i missed you too, saranghae." she slapped him on the shoulder "you shouldnt have killed yourself you had so much more to live for!!" she said still crying "life isnt worth living if i cant live it with you" she kissed him again "well we're together now and no one can take us away from each other!" GD smiled through his tears "werent you lonely while you were waiting for me?" Ki Syung giggled "I met some friends" GD felt three fingers tap his shoulder and he turned around, standing there were: TOP, Daesung and Seungri. GD's smile widened and he hugged his friends "HYUNGS!!! Your here, i missed you guys so much!" they smiled and hugged him back "we missed you too!!". Ki Syung, GD, TOP, Daesung and Seungri lived happily together in heaven forever and were later joined by Immy (died of pneumonia at the age of 83) and Taeyang (died of natural causes at the age of 84). Ki Syung and GD later on had angel children and lived together Immortally until the end of time.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N: second last chapter, awww i like this one, dont forget to comment and subscribe!! All my love xx.